Discussion in 'Social Networking Sites' started by jamesdin, Dec 12, 2009.
How can i auto direct message new followers on twitter?
Here is http://www.socialoomph.com/
I believe this used to be called tweetlater and it works great
you have to pay for a pro account though to use that feature :S
1. Create an account with socialoomph
***This is now a paid service...
2. Go to Social Accounts -> Add New Account -> Add Twitter
3. Enter your Twitter user name and password.
4. The new Twitter account will now be added to (Social Accounts).
5. Go to Manage Accounts then click on â€˜edit' next to the account you
6. Click and check the box next to â€˜Auto Welcome' to activate and send
7. Edit the â€˜Send This Message' box with your personal automated DM
message that you want sent from that account when someone
follows you. The automatic DM can only be 140 characters
max (including spaces)
8. Click â€˜Save' and you are done!
Separate names with a comma.