Discussion in 'FaceBook' started by NikoNikic, Feb 15, 2017.
What is reasonable traffic to expect if we post 5-10 posts per day with account?
3-5 Clicks per Account per day, and depending on how good your offers is 1-2 conversions per account on AVG, but after awhile if you are posting pretty good Ads, you will see that rise if some of your group posts gain traction. I was doing this in the MMO niche awhile ago.
There is not enough information for calculation
1. What is the quality of the accounts you use? (simple, aged, confirmed)
2. How many members in the groups in your grouplist?
3. Which activity in these groups? (how many people do actions/day)
4. Who are the members in these groups (gender, age, country, etc.)
5. What is your niche? What is your ads? (different niches - different conversions)
6. What is the content of your posts (txt or txt+img or txt+img+link)
7. What kind of link (facebook resource or other website)
Some tests you need... I hope I help you
Add my Skype: givemeacc for more details.
Obviously the guy would need to take all of the above into consideration lol.
But, the guy asked what sort of traffic he may expect from Group posting with 1 Account into 5-10 accounts a day, I gave him my results in a large niche.
It depends on the groups u are, some groups have much click on links than others i think min 5000 visitors.
facebook groups method still working ?
I think you can reach 500-700 clicks with the 100 accounts
Depends on your quality of post . . .
It really depends on what kind of niche and what kind of post that you're posting. If it is a genuine helpful article in a specific niche, for example, you can get quite a bit of traffic.
Separate names with a comma.