Discussion in 'YouTube' started by qptopm, Jul 6, 2016.
How much money can I make from a YouTube video with 5,000 views?
More or less $5.
And what's up with that big font?
0.50 us ...... or monetice whit cpa clickbank for more money
It depends upon the region of traffic to your video.
The video already has 5,000 views or you would be able to send 5,000 views to it?
From your post you make it sound like the video already has the views, in which case they are worthless, you won't make anything.
All depends on your niche, how you're monetizing the video, are the views real/fake etc.. It's not as simple as you seem to think.
You won't get that much from it like everyone mentioned above, maybe try monetizing through cpa..would get more money I think
If it is a monetized YouTube channel, you might make few bucks.
There are several factors that might change your earnings, the quality / retention of your videos and the subject of your videos. Another important factor is the language / region of your videos.
1-100$. If its for an example a product review with an affiliate link and those 5000 are potential buyers, you can easily get over 100$
If you monetize only with adsense for views you will get 5$ maybe, if you monetize using affilaite offer you can get alot more than that.
How can i monetize with affiliate program.. Could you explain plz....
Like amazon or clickbank for example
This is a hard question to because it really depends. First, not all your views will be monetized views. The number of monetized views is often about 20 to 30 percent of the total views for the video. Possibly less.
Let's say 20% of your 5000 views are monetized. That's 1000 monetized views.
Next you need to consider CPM or Cost per Mille, which is the amount gross revenue earned for every 1000 views. On average, you're looking at a CPM of between 1.5 to 3 USD.
Let's say your CPM is 2.00. your gross revenue for our example is going to be about 2.00.
But that's not all. YouTube takes a 45 percent share of that Revenue, leaving you with 55 percent.
So after about 5000 views on a video, you can possibly make about 1.10 USD. Keep in mind this will vary greatly.
It takes A LOT of views to get somewhere financially with just YouTube ad revenue. Even a video with one million views is looking at making about 400.00 USD, assuming similar conditions to the example above.
This is why many contributors take advantage of different strategies such as sponsored products, Amazon Affiliates, or something similar.
It's not easy, and it takes a ton of work. But it is possible if you are making good, quality content and attracting an audience.
With a decent mcn $10 with a good mcn $15-$20
Separate names with a comma.