Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Sylvester, Sep 25, 2009.
I want to move a WP site from a test site to my domain. How do I do that?
1. Transfer the files.
2. Create a new db via cpanel, then dump your old db on it.
Looks difficult ?
1) Upgrade your Wordpress
2) Backup needed files and database
3) Change your domain's name servers
3) Install Wordpress (fresh install) in your new web hosting
4) Upload needed files and database to the installation folder
5) Upload your previous blog's database to your web hosting using phpMyAdmin.
5) Connect your Wordpress to the imported database
check out wp cloner
Separate names with a comma.