1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiring a Traffic Provider

Discussion in 'Hire a Freelancer' started by SERP, May 25, 2016.

  1. SERP

    SERP BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    May 22, 2016
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    5
    Gender:
    Female
    I'm looking for a traffic provider who can send between 300-350 visits per day to my website. The traffic sources are not too important to me but preferably the source(s) will be either from Social Platforms or Organic. I want the traffic to be at least 75% USA, the remaining 25% can be from any other country. It's very important that the traffic is "evenly" distributed throughout the day, I don't really care about the bounce rate as long as it's not "horrible". The "Visit Duration" is also not something I'm too concerned about but again, don't want it to be 5-10 seconds.

    I'm just doing some testing and need the traffic, I'm wanting to start off by ordering traffic for 15 days, if I'm satisfied, I'll reorder. If you can provide this, please let me know.
     
  2. CeaseFireBlack

    CeaseFireBlack Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2015
    Messages:
    430
    Likes Received:
    154
    anyone can drive traffic (real traffic) but how much they stay in ur site and the bounce rate, it all depends on you and on what you providing for those people who are visiting your site.
     
  3. Asif WILSON Khan

    Asif WILSON Khan Executive VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2012
    Messages:
    12,580
    Likes Received:
    34,684
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Fun Lovin' Criminal
    Location:
    London
    Home Page:
    Verify how they are generating traffic or they might try to send you Bot traffic.
     
  4. SERP

    SERP BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    May 22, 2016
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    5
    Gender:
    Female
    I understand that, I mentioned that only for the traffic providers that aren't providing "legitimate" traffic if you know what I mean. My site is structured in such a way that "should" keep users on long enough to have a decent "visit duration" and "low bounce rate". I will clarify in this comment though that I am looking for "real" traffic in which case I would not hold the traffic provider liable at all for those stats.
     
  5. Manvi

    Manvi BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2016
    Messages:
    102
    Likes Received:
    2
    Gender:
    Female
    I can help ypu with SEO, SMO and PPC, add me on Skype for further discussion.
    Skype ID: rchandra.adixsoft