Got 22 KGR keywords in the weight loss niche as review copy and was surprised that they were able to generate some low KGR keywords in that niche as it is highly competitive. The KGR ranged from 0 to 0.923 which is very impressive. The report was delivered in 14 days, but why would i complain? After all it was a free report.
could i see samples of content writing & also website design & SEO please
would like to test the writer to check quality of work. Thanks
I was lucky enough to receive a review copy of 25 KGR keywords from OP.
Mixed opinions to be fair.
Straight off the bat, I'll get a few of the negatives out the way:
That being said, as positives:
- There where quite a few keywords that were dated and I don't think I could do anything with "2014" etc.
- Some of the keywords I didn't deem as KGR, for example, the terms were like "x product under 600$" which yes had a low all-in title count, and it says it has a volume of "x" but the volume actually is for the "x product under $600" term, which actually had a lot of all in title results - it's a case of Google amalgamating the search volumes
- There where a good amount of terms over the 0.25%
It's hard to judge because I don't know exactly what you'd pay for this amount of terms, but there is definitely money to be made.
- There are around 10 really decent terms in there
- A mix of buying intent & info articles
I haven't yet written articles for any of them, but I'm going to be trying 1 shortly, so let's see how it does
i sent you a skype message, but you never replied. So ill pass thanks.
I have tried their services, it was very good and I will recommend everyone.
2.proper content without plagiarism
Interested, plx send me review copy
Interested. I would love to see some samples of the writing of your content writers.