1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All, Could somebody point me to the Idiots seo guide

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by carbootsupplies, Dec 17, 2009.

  1. carbootsupplies

    carbootsupplies Newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Occupation:
    wholesaler
    Location:
    sunny skegness
    Home Page:
    Hi Everybody,
    Just lost a domain after 5 years so having to start again. I am building 2 sites from new using actinic and want advice on how to seo them best. If anybody can point me in the right direction would be eternally grateful. I will need pointing in the easy to understand idiots can't go wrong guide. Looks a great site with plenty of tips and tools just wish I understood them.
     
  2. ExtremeSEO

    ExtremeSEO BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2009
    Messages:
    364
    Likes Received:
    394
    Wow...how did you manage to loose that??

    The bet advice or ebook I could give you is to browse around this forum for a couple of weeks and just take in as much information as you can.
     
  3. carbootsupplies

    carbootsupplies Newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Occupation:
    wholesaler
    Location:
    sunny skegness
    Home Page:
    Unfortunately an expartner registered the domain for me as I didn't have a card to pay at the time. All in his name and address and last week he pulled the plug on the site to have a go back at me.
     
  4. mindhunter77

    mindhunter77 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2008
    Messages:
    160
    Likes Received:
    23
  5. yoyas

    yoyas Junior Member

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2008
    Messages:
    145
    Likes Received:
    397
    Location:
    Spain
    I have read a lot of that ebooks and if you think about it, it doesn't worth the time. Optimizing your blog for a keyword will give you the 25% of what Search Engines require. The other 75% consist on quality backlinks.

    Basic SEO onsite:

    - Choose your main keyword.
    - Try to buy a domain your keyword on the domain keyword.com .net .org .info if is for local purpose choose a local tld as .us, .co.uk, .eu ... If they are not available try keyword-something.com (don't go for something-keyword.com
    - The keyword in your H1, H2, H3 (H1 is a must)
    - The keyword in the title, metadata and metakeywords. Although there are people that think meta keywords are useless I always put them,...
    - Put an image and put your keyword in the alt tag
    - Your keyword in bold in the first paragraph
    - Keyword in italic
    - Google likes videos
    - Link to authorite sites as Wikipedia.
    - Use ordered lists.
    - In general a well ordered site will silos and so, is a factor that can help you.