1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by charliebones, Nov 5, 2008.

  1. charliebones

    charliebones Regular Member

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2008
    Messages:
    246
    Likes Received:
    243
    Hello and thanks for the opportunity to join this forum.

    I'm an old guy at 42 and have been in the IM and SEO game for close to 10 years now. I am an internet marketing consultant for small to meduim sized businesses and I also earn decent side cash as an affiliate.

    My affiliate programs are split up between adult, niche and mainstream with about 25% being adult and the other 75% being split up between the other two.

    I'm here to learn what I can while sharing what I already know with others. I have a ton of products and techniques I can contribute and I'm looking forward to learning a bunch more.

    cheers! :)