I have a pretty big payment coming up this week from one of my SEO clients. He has paid me in the past through bank wires. But i only get about 60% of the actual money.. All the other 40% goes in service tax adn wire fees. I reside in India, paypal is not an option they have been limiting me for no reasons lately. Moneybookers works well in India? i was thinking about something like Payoneer? but payoneer takes long time to ship its card to india and I cannot wait that much.... Does anyone have a solution?