1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me Help Hati with one craigslist ad posted in your city.

Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by blackcatchall, Jan 18, 2010.

  1. blackcatchall

    blackcatchall Newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2009
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    1
    Hello fellow blackhatters I figured out way to help people by donating a percentage of the profits from my business and thought that alot of You could help me or do something similar yourselfs. I`m in the motorcycle parts business full time and black hatter part time right now, so I`m willing to donate $5 for every part that is sold for the next 6mos and will donate the money to the red cross or the other charites that harro and others have posted up.

    What I need from others on this board is to post one ad up in the motorcycles area of craigslist in your city, I will provide the ad You just post it and pm me back letting me know what city its in so I can post in this thread every time a part was sold via that post and You get a big thank You .

    Now others can do the same thing so how about it is there anyone intrested in helping out it only takes 5 minutes of Your time and zero money to do.
     
  2. nemsis

    nemsis Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2009
    Messages:
    173
    Likes Received:
    283
    Exploiting other people's sadness to increase your profit is really evil.
     
  3. blackcatchall

    blackcatchall Newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2009
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    1
    My intentions are honorable just looking for a way to increase the amount of donations that can be giving by thinking outside of the box , just like many others here have done if You read some of the other posts people are offering a percentage of there profits , thats what caring and giving is all about.

    Im going to actually take a $5 per item loss which for one parts bike could mean $1000 loss not gain so please dont start bashing me for trying to help its not fair or warranted
     
  4. Crooker

    Crooker Newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2009
    Messages:
    0
    Likes Received:
    483
    Are you fucking kidding me.
    If you donate , you donate. End of story.
    You can donate 5$ per sale now! Without our help.
    And you did your part.

    But asking people to post your adds because then you can donate is exploitation of a situation.
    Thats not business ethics. Thats just sick.
    And that is if your going to give away your profit at all....

    I hope karma comes back round and kicks you in the ass!
     
  5. kallen

    kallen Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2009
    Messages:
    253
    Likes Received:
    182
    Occupation:
    "Mister Mom" + Full Time IM
    Location:
    Hickville USA
    If people wanted to help by doing cl posting they would be better off posting an ad to ask people to donate directly, not through some guy on bhw! hahah, seriously man
     
  6. blackcatchall

    blackcatchall Newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2009
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    1
    Listen everyone on this board and all across the world like walmart or the guy on this board or the football stars that say for every tshirt sold we are donating to this cause is in your eyes doing bad business now? Damn I was trying to really do some good and I`m getting bashed for it . to hell with ya MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE MY THREAD I GIVE UP TRYING TO DO ANYTHING PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN JERKS FROM NOW ON IM KEEPING ALL MY MONEY SCREW IT.

    Im going to go and hire a cl poster instead and do this . screw yall
     
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  7. LeadsProvider

    LeadsProvider BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2009
    Messages:
    105
    Likes Received:
    40
    Helping is not your primary goal here. its like, "I'll give your dog a piece of meat if you promote my meat shop to everyone". Why don't you do it like this, "I'll give your dog a piece of meat because I like your dog!".

    I hope you get the sense.

    PS> 99.99% of members in this forum are smart, you just wait for the remaining 0.01% to fall on your trap.

    PSS> And I guess we can help Haiti without your motorcycle shop and business.
     
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2010