Guys - I dont know what is going on anymore. Ive tried everything I can to boost a few domains up the ranks but all ive ended up doing is shunting them DOWN. Ive got some tools - SENuke, SB, AMR, BMR, BackLinksIndexer, SICK, PLR, two HomePage Links network subscriptions and a few other bits and bobs. You can see - im not shy of trying things out. Ive bought tweets off Fiverr, Links off Fiverr etc. My competitor who is above me - has stayed rock solid at number 1 for ages, and now - with two other domains - has position 2 and 3 aswell!!! I have lost as follows Site 1 pos 2 to pos 4 Site 2 pos 3 to pos 18 Site 3 pos 10 to pos 20 Site 4 pos 15 to pos 40 Site 5 pos 1 to pos 4 Site 2 - all I did was buy some tweets mentioning it!!!!! WTF????? Site 5 - this dropped about 5 days ago - I had done NOTHING to it!!!!! On or offsite and some sites I beat off the top a few months ago are back. Same with site 1 Site 3 Ive been linking using services from here The ONLY things I can think of are as follows :- I need to build more links on forum profiles with varied anchors - Im probably about 80% "keyword1 keyword2" anchor - with the remaining 20% "click here" "read more" - that sort of thing. Either that - or NON of the tools I mentioned work anymore. Which I dont YET believe. Can anyone help out? All advice will be considered seriously.