1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heavy PBN links only ok or do I need to dilute them with weaker links?

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by aussiejack, May 30, 2015.

  1. aussiejack

    aussiejack Regular Member

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2014
    Messages:
    493
    Likes Received:
    62
    PBN links bring 90% of my link juice. The other 10% are web2.0, directories etc. The point is, these 10% make a lot of work and bring little effect. I would like just to use my PBNs.

    Lets say I have a website with just 5 heavy PBN home page links and no other links. Will that raise red flags?

    I am not talking about anchors here, for sure I have to be careful with these.
     
  2. asap1

    asap1 BANNED BANNED Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2013
    Messages:
    4,961
    Likes Received:
    3,179
    The more diverse the better, you can always outsource some links to help dilute.
     
  3. aussiejack

    aussiejack Regular Member

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2014
    Messages:
    493
    Likes Received:
    62
    thats a common saying... but who was really penalized because of just PBN links?
     
  4. arpitagarwal82

    arpitagarwal82 Power Member

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2008
    Messages:
    727
    Likes Received:
    469
    Location:
    Localhost
    You can do a case study on that.
    IMO.. Its always good to diversify the link profile. Don't invest much energy and efforts on weaker links. Just outsource them.