1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Health and beauty affiliate + youtube is there any profit ?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by dariobl, Aug 3, 2012.

  1. dariobl

    dariobl BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2012
    Messages:
    379
    Likes Received:
    500
    Hey guys, so i have read that one guy had earned 1000 $ in one day with click bank + mass youtube upload ( you can find that topic in Clickbank section of this forum ), so i'm thinking about doing this :

    I have been accepted by SellHealth affiliate network and they have around 100 various products,

    so i though i could make a video for each product, that would be 100 videos in total.

    Then i would buy 200 youtube accounts and, on vps, i would mass upload 100 videos on each account,

    that would make up 20.000 videos on youtube in total.

    I would like to hear some suggestions from you guys.
     
  2. dariobl

    dariobl BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2012
    Messages:
    379
    Likes Received:
    500
    Anyone ? :/
     
  3. FreashCoast

    FreashCoast Junior Member

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2011
    Messages:
    177
    Likes Received:
    88
    There is defiantly profit to be made with sellhealth products and youtube ... they are showing up for top spots on alot of buying keywords.

    Hustle Hard
     
  4. dariobl

    dariobl BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2012
    Messages:
    379
    Likes Received:
    500
    Thanks for reply, i am kind a confused right now, what do you think is it better quality over quantity or not?
    I though, maybe it would be better to upload 100 videos on just one account, which i will make looks really legit and then boost views on all those videos and try to rank them as best as possible, or maybe try to upload this 100 videos 100 times and get 10.000 videos on youtube, but without likes and views.
    Also i heard that backlinking videos may help better ranking on Google ( and that would be perfect solution for me ).

    What do you think?
     
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  5. redens

    redens Newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    3
    Never make that mistake bro! do not upload more than 10-20 videos per account. in fact if they're quality videos i'll upload only 1 video per account. just go and buy cheap google accounts for every video.

    there have been so many complain from members of this forum that there account have been flagged or deleted for no reason.

    and for trying to upload 20k videos, there's no way the could last. this is just a short blackHAT method to earn some fast cash. or i don't know if you would make it a daily IM Habit?

    i've read the thread yesterday for the guy who made his first $1000k by mass uploading 30k of videos with clickbank within 48Hours and in the end he said 90% of the videos were deleted and all IPs banned. the remaining 10% too will get banned soon.