I know this is a long shot but figured I would toss a post up on here. I am heading to Vegas to play in some poker tournaments next weekend. I know this is a long shot, but I posted other places with positive response, so I figured I would try here as well. I am a 25 year old part time IM'er and I guess you could say semi-pro poker player (I play about 30+ hours a week usually), my birthday is wendsday, I will be 26 and I am heading to vegas to play poker for a few days. I have been playing poker for about 3 years seriously, and have had good success. Since being laid off from my job in December 2008 I have made my living by working about 10-12 hours a week doing IM, and the rest by polaying poker. I excel in No Limit Hold Em, and Omaha hi/lo Deep Stack style tournaments, which the tournaments I am looking to play are. I do not play much online, and much prefer the live tournaments, which I have played over 50 of this year, and exhibit about a 22-30% return on investment in live Deep Stack play. I feel I am only getting better, and it is just a matter of running goof to peel off a first place in once of these for $10k. I do have my own poker bankroll, and will be using that to play cash games, however there are a few tournaments I want to play in that total up to $635 and I will be covering a portion of this, but I would like to also sell some shares of myself. I will be selling shares at $25 a piece, and you as the backer will get a 55% profit share, with me taking the other 45% Basically how this works is $25 buys you one share, and there are 26 shares total (had to round up) so one share puts you in for 3.9% of the buy in. This would then entitle you to 55% of 3.9% of the profit. For example, say you bought 4 shares at $100, you now have 15.4% of my action, so say the ending bankroll for the tournaments is $7500, you would be entitle to 55% of 15.4% of that action minus your original stake (which is re-payed before profit is calculated), so you would get your original $100 PLUS an additional $264. Like I said, I know this is a long shot but figured I would try and see, if your not interested in staking me at least throw a good luck my way lol. If you happen to be in vegas next weekend say hi on the thread and lets meet for a drink! If anyone has any questions about anything please feel free to post or PM me, if you are interested in this, I can take and pay through paypal. I forgot to mention, I would also set up a twitter account specifically for this so that you can follow my progress at all times during the tournament!