Discussion in 'SEO - Link building' started by kindarthur, May 30, 2014.
OP Approved. High quality linkbuilding provided, i have seen very good positive SERP movements on all keywords and recommend you to try this service.
Thanks for the approval with your kind recommendation!! I assure that you all who trying this service will definitely see good positive results..
Note :- I`m not offering any free or discounted review copies right now.. I will announce later!!!
Best of luck with sales OP but what about the prices?
Would Like to TRY a free review
Here's my review.
The report is comprehensive. There's a lot of funky fonts and colours. I think it could look a little cleaner and more concise by keeping it simple. However, the data is easy enough to read and it does the job.
The guests posts were impressive. They actually looked pretty genuine, which is card to come by. The sites were high quality and weren't over-saturated with guest posts, meaning mine actually hold some more value. The content was accurate and read well. They were all indexed, with thanks to the tier 1 and 2 links.
The permanent blog posts were disappointing. I had already picked them up via MajesticSEO and Ahrefs before I even received the report. Cosmetically they look low quality (poor design, no logos, free generic themes). The content, although passes Copyscape, isn't very good and contains many grammatical errors. The blogs contain nothing but blog posts containing thin content about anything from weight loss to air conditioners and OBL.
The Web 2.0 properties are okay. The content is again pretty low quality and contains lots of mistakes, but the majority passes copyscape, so it's unique, at least. They don't contain any images of videos, so are pretty plain but they get the job done. Pretty much all were indexed thanks to tier 1 and 2 links.
The video was a simply animation containing several relevant images and some text-to-speech audio. It's unique and does the job to get links from some video sites, however probably doesn't represent a professional brand very well.
Document sharing was decent. The content was high quality, however I believe it is the same content used for the guests posts, so not 100% unique. However, most have been indexed.
The Infographics were actually pretty good. The infographic was obviously created by copying and pasting a bunch of images from other sites, but it contains some unique facts and tips and the image itself doesn't come back on reverse image searches, so as far as Google is concerned, it's unique. Also allows backlinks from some high DA sites.
Manual Article Submission was decent. All articles were published at different times/dates so they were certainly manual submissions. Content is okay.. passes Copyscape and just about reads well.
Audio Sharing was again a text-to-speech generated clip, so not very impressive and not a very good representation of my brand, but some good links nevertheless.
Images used for the Photo Sharing were from the site itself, which is a good thing since they are a good representation of the brand. Some decent links here too.
To conclude, you get a decent variety of links here, which is an important factor. Several different platforms that will do your backlink profile good. Would I use it again? Probably, for a church and burn site or a website that I was purely only interested in SERP improvements and getting organic traffic to convert to sales. However, I wouldn't use this for a website whose brand and image you care about unless you're willing to do some reputation management afterwards.
Looks like I'm up.
kindarthur offered me a free review of the service. The service is impressive - there are quite a few different link types offered - and as such - offer a nice amount of diversity to your link profile.
The first tab was Guest Posts. I looked over each one manually to gauge quality and was surprised. The articles used were pretty decent. I expected a lot worse, and was pleasantly surprised to see otherwise. On topic, with images. Professional looking posts with medium quality articles. So far, so good.
The second tab dealt with Permanent Blog Posts. After seeing the quality of the Guest Posts - I expected equally as good quality articles to be used on the blog posts. I was a little disappointed to see that the articles looked highly spun and made little sense. There were also a few posts where the blog was down.
Thirdly, Web 2.0 - Again, the quality of the articles were equivalent to the Blog Posts. Highly spun - so unique, yes - however, didn't make much sense. Also, no images or videos were used with the posts. Not a big deal, but having a single article that is barely readable by itself wasn't fantastic.
Next up was Video Creation. The videos looked like they were downloaded from the internet - but as such - looked pretty good. Again, surprised, as the videos were all uploaded, and all working, with links back to my site. I gotta give credit here - as I've tried video services and the videos always end up deleted.
Fifth, we had Document Sharing. The quality of the articles were back to being well written once again. Not sure if they were similar to the Guest Posts, but they were readable, and pretty well written.
Next, Infographics. They used a high quality image and uploaded to various high quality websites. I was impressed with this, as the image looked great, and the websites were high DA. I would love to get more of this link type to be honest!
We then had Manual Article Submissions. The quality of the articles used were okay. Same as the Blog Posts. Nothing much to say about it other than the links were live, and unique according to Copyscape.
Audio Sharing seemed like recorded audio text generation, which was fine for me, as the audio itself didn't matter so much as the website it was being uploaded to. Which was good, since the websites that the audio clip(s) were uploaded to were great quality websites. Very pleased with this part of the service.
Lastly, we had Photo Sharing. My own images were used (taken from my website, at least), and were uploaded to, once again, great quality websites. Link was there, image there, and everything was working.
My rankings were as such:
1 URL 1 Keyword submitted.
After: Around 30-40.
The keyword gets around 74,000 monthly searches, so it isn't a pushover keyword. The service has worked pretty well so far - and I'm hoping the rankings manage to climb further.
All in all, the service turned out to be pretty good. It's definitely worth trying out, and I'd definitely recommend a purchase, as there are some fantastic links in there you'll want to get your hands on.
Good luck with the service, kindarthur!
Any sample report I can get to take a look on?
Kindly Send Me Samples , Like to see Samples !
As a senior BHW member I have used a number of different of BST offerings at BHW over the past four years and by the way I have paid for them. Not surprisingly, some of the services were outstanding and other left me as we say, feeling let down. So what do I look for when I outsource SEO work? For me there are seven elements: communication, timeliness, quality, completion of work, reporting, page rank impact and finally the payment transaction itself.
I'm following the same format I have used in the past. And by the way, I have in the past refused to do a review because I had concerns about the service. Over the past month I had the opportunity to do a review of copy for Kind Arthur and his Monthly SEO service:
1. Communication: This is the biggest source of pain for many vendors and frankly I don't know why. It's either due to time zone or carelessness. To me this is customer service 101. Did the vendor communicate effectively and was he responsive to my email inquiries? We have all seen the threads were the vendor does not get back to a member and the member says "I sent you an email three days ago". To me minimally a vendor should get back to inquiries within 24 hours and anything more is just not acceptable. In this case the vendor had an excellent response rate and communications were clear-cut and concise. It was funny anytime I started think I haven't hear from Kind Arthur in a while an update message would then show up. Kudos to the vendor. Grade: A
2. Timeliness: All work should be executed in a timely manner and if dates had been communicated to the vendor they should be adhered to. Any delays by the vendor should also be communicated because we all know stuff happens. In this case this service does take a month so keep that in mind. Grade: A
3. Quality of Work: In this case how well written are the articles? Does the content make sense and how does it fit into the overall subject matter of the blog? Obviously, an article about collectible dolls is not going to make sense in a blog entirely about exercise and nutrition. Also, were the page ranks of the sites posted to in line with the vendor's description? You don't want to get too hung up about page rank but it should be close. I checked and for my work the page ranks were entirely in line. Always check the work and this case the text was acceptable but not necessarily exceptional. Grade: B
4. Completion: we all have had vendors do 90% of the works and then... well you know the other 10% just hangs in the air and for some reason is never completed. In this case all work was completed in a timely manner. Grade: A
5. Page Rank Impact: with Google Penguin assessing penalties to site for poor quality links there is nothing worse than paying for a service that negatively impacts your site. Also, manage your own expectations, if you have a specific goal; in mind share with the Kind Arthur and see if he/she finds it reasonable. In most cases the vendor is providing a backlink and how that translates into the SERPs is an entirely different matter. The site I chose was already an established book marketing site that had some authority but I wanted to punch it up for some keywords. I did see some movement already but I will monitor and I do get regular link reports. Grade: To Be Determined.
6. Reporting: Should be complete for all services and should be updated on a periodic basis. This reporting appeared to be complete including the funk colors that other have observed but I cannot comment on frequency as of yet so I gave a B+. Grade: B+
7. Pricing & Payment Transaction: this can be a horror show as you are all well aware. The vendor should offer a number of different options and pricing should be clear with no confusion and it should be competitive but not necessarily the cheapest. I truly believe you get what you pay for! Also, how does the vendor address refunds and when? In many instances I see no refunds if the work is completed so be aware before taking the plunge. This is a review thread so I have to say Not Applicable.
Again, I should point out if I had a problem with the service I wouldn't even bother with a report card; it's just not worth it to my overall reputation at BHW and I might as well hang out at WSO. Fortunately for me, Kind Arthur is very capable of delivering a quality service and more importantly you can feel confident that the service will help your site in the SERPs and not flag your site to Google. I also found Kind Arthur to be courteous as well. I hope to have some further updates in the near future.
Thanks for your blessings, I've sent you PM regarding the pricing plans & you can also see the pricing on our sales page
No Free or discounted review copy! which i already stated in this thread. Thanks for the better understanding..
Thanks for taking your valuable time to write an extra ordinary detailed review. I keep your suggested points in mind and will make the things change for the upcoming works.
Thanks for your detailed honest review.. It takes me 5 - 10 mins to read your review I'm really happy to know about the ranking changes, I do believe, there will be some more improvements as soon as all the links Indexed by Google.
Sorry, No sample reports..
Sent you couple of samples to take a look.. kindly check for it. Thanks.
You made me happy really I'm reading your review specifically for about 4 - 5 times, Still Love to read it.. So thanks for the awesome detailed honest review!
P.S : Grade A+ for your review out of others
My review is very similar to Abstroose and verilix so I won't rehash everything they said.
- Timeliness, Report, & Communication were all good.
- Price is pretty good for what you get.
- Guest posts looked pretty good.
- Permanent blog posts were sub par. I would recommend the OP put these in the second tier. They're just asking for a penalty.
- Infographic was decent. Mine had some grammatical errors. Definitely looked written by an ESL writer. A couple of the links didn't have the image either.
- Article submission and Web 2.0s were ok.
What I recommend is working with KindArthur to customize the package to what you want. Pay a little more for quality articles in the tier 1 and let him blast it with the lower quality stuff in the higher tiers.
I wouldn't mind seeing services like this with 2 options. One of them being the typical service and the other being a high quality option at a higher price point.
I am really very happy to have your review on my sales thread Thanks for your good and honest review.. I keep your suggestions and will make the things change in future!
Looks nice can you send me some Smaples, please?
Pm'd you some samples.. Kindly check your inbox and let me know!
Bookmarked !! Great strategy planning and design too... Congrats for your sales.
added you on skype
Hi, I just made an order, PM'd you my PayPal address. Can you confirm the order please?
I havent been impressed by the reviews, is it better to use these links for tier2?
Same here, all the reviews seem generic and not very convincing in terms of ranking Looks like you have great content that you produce and spread.... will be waiting on actual serp movements bookmarked! happy sales!
Separate names with a comma.