1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

have 75 dollars to invest in something to help me make money

Discussion in 'Making Money' started by igrindchips, Jan 6, 2014.

  1. igrindchips

    igrindchips Newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2013
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    1
    what can I buy with 75 dollars that will help me make money, I am trying to get maybe 100 dollars a week, I already do cpa/ppd but my yt vids have been banned recently so want to start something new, anybody have suggestions
     
  2. warhorse701

    warhorse701 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2013
    Messages:
    107
    Likes Received:
    14
    solo ad is your best opinion, if you want more information P'M cos i know some good courses
     
  3. CoreGroup

    CoreGroup Newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2012
    Messages:
    42
    Likes Received:
    10
    Solo ads are a good bet. Only issue is that 99.9% of your signups will be other marketers looking in their spam folders and signing up to solo ads to get funnel ideas, while the other 0.1% will be retards with less than zero dollars to spend.

    This can cause problem whereby you are faced with large list of opt in emails that will never buy from you and will steal your email copy immediately.

    But you can get around this by using the list to simply sell solo ads yourself.

    Of course, you had better be fast as precisely 100% of people who bought solo ads realized they didn't have the email copy skills to sell clickbank products to other broke marketers and decided to start selling solo ads themselves.

    If you wait, it's likely that every single person building lists to sell solo ads with will be the only people buying the solo ads to build lists to sell solo ads with. This could lead to you having to pay yourself the $75 to build a list via sending solo ads to your own list.

    Hope that helps :)
     
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  4. JasonS

    JasonS Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2012
    Messages:
    2,990
    Likes Received:
    914
    Home Page:
    @OP:
    1. Buy a domain I'd prefer .com = $10
    2. Buy hosting = $4/month
    3. Start fiverr gigs related to video marketing or some other work that you're passionate about and unique from others.
    4. List all of your gigs in your site.
    5. Start promoting your site via many free ways such as forum signatures (participate in discussions), blog comments (do not spam), etc..
    6. $$PROFIT$$
     
  5. mindlesswizard

    mindlesswizard Supreme Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1,359
    Likes Received:
    282
    Occupation:
    Designer/Developer, Internet Marketer
    Location:
    in the shade of Everest
    And my Vote goes to this guy !!
     
  6. jake-1

    jake-1 Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2012
    Messages:
    73
    Likes Received:
    12
    Location:
    Texas
    Home Page:
    You could try media buying promoting a click bank product
     
  7. TalsGuide

    TalsGuide BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2013
    Messages:
    124
    Likes Received:
    18
    look at this list
    http://main.makeuseoflimited.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/ways-to-make-money-small.jpg
    and make it bigger :)

    thanks me later - all the possible ways to make money online
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 2