Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by cordovalandry, May 3, 2014.
All i wanted to know that anyone got earned from adult tube sites?
please share your experience.
I got laughed off stage at a little people gay bar in Mexico early nineties.
Made some beer money...
Adult tube sites i have never promoted, and never will, however adult webcams and small cam Niches have paid me well over the years.....
do remember that seo wise it is one of the hardest niches but PPC or PPV wise it's awesome ROI. I mean you can reach $50,000 under a spending of $1200 on social networking sites or forum ads
No.... we make tube site for own entertainment. j/khttps://content.blackhat-static.com/blackhat-seo/images/smilies/tongue.png
I have to agree with gavinb, I have an adult site myself (sex toys). SEO wise it's damn hard, even if you provide fresh content. Also social networks are hard to stay with them - most will kick you out as soon as you are successful because they don't like the adult industry much. my general experience: the adult industry is really hard to promote - everyone likes it but nobody wants to admit it ;-)
I was surprised to see how many people are launching adult tube sites ! I went on some certain forum and to get a proper reputation I announced that I'm willing to do some free jobs for the people around. And all I got was requests for tube sites! If that should answer your question - however -the tube sites depend on the traffic / like any website (including mainstream oriented/.
People use those and pull videos from major tube sites in order to get content - at least that's what I saw.
And - they ask for a lot of ads spots on page.
In my humble opinion a single tube site wouldn't be enough for a good income. Some people owe 20, 30, 70 or even more of them - aside of their major business - usually affiliations of pay sites.
There are few huge sites everyone visits and these guys gets these days 95% of money, the rest 5% is amount of money tens of thousands adult webmasters fight for. You can make money in adult, but its much much better to focus on something where it is much easier to make the money. Investing time and effort to adult now is not good idea, 15 years ago it was golden egg, but that changed a lot over last 10 years. I was in adult since 2007...
Its really not worth the effort. The days of making big money on adult is over. The final nail in the coffin was big tube sites that offer almost anything in every niche. You are much better off today going mainstream getting very niche specific with adsense and amazon. I once did a thousand dollars a day plus with adult. I now do about the same thing with mainstream niche sites. You can do the same but it takes a lot of time and effort. You need hand written content not spun content. If you can do that you can make money.
I don't think you will get paid unless you generate the users, users who actually pay.
We can earn adult or non-adult if we can do well of keyword ranking
Separate names with a comma.