Discussion in 'SEO - Link building' started by Leith, Jun 12, 2019 at 4:36 AM.
I am quite impressed with this offering (I should not be knowing Leith) as it brings an element to the niche edit sales category that is quite unique.
As opposed to using a list of available blogs/sites that one can reach out to and pay the site owner, Leith and his team reach out to individuals to get the links placed.
That certainly helps in the footprint situation as well as gives one a link in places that may not have been available to most others.
In addition to that the quality of the sites for the review are very good, the link placements are solid as a rock and flow very nicely.
Communication from his staff was excellent and, although it has a 1968 hippie's feel to it, I was kept in the loop from beginning to ending (remember when weed was 30.00 an Oz?).
This is a very good service and I would think it will be wildly popular among those who understand the value having links of this nature pushing your site up in Google.
Leith has been around here for quite some time and has shared a ton of things in an altruistic manner and if I were shopping I would feel very comfortable shopping in his stores.
F.A.Q & Important Notes;
How is this different from other link placement services?
These are aged, heavily filtered, vetted and qualified websites that we’ve collaborated with through a fresh relationship.
Unlike other link placement services, all links we acquire for you are 100% permission-given. All our links are based on organic traffic and not unreliable metrics such as DA.
Other similar services on the market use shady techniques to inject or hack links into webmaster’s sites without their consent. These links may be cheaper, but they are obtained through unethical practices.
Our link placements are 100% safe and acquired through building fresh relationships with bloggers/influencers. Which do you prefer?
But other link placement services are priced at $50+?
Some of those other link placement services (usually referred to as ‘niche edits’) use shady, unethical methods to insert your links into webmaster’s sites without their knowledge or approval.
This is usually done through what’s called a ‘backdoor access’ and is commonly achieved by:
1. Inserting pieces of code into a webmaster’s site without their consent. This piece of code will give the user ‘backdoor access’ to the site, allowing them to gain administrative entry without alerting the owner of the site. In order to scale this deceitful practice, some have even purchased existing Wordpress plugins in order to inject the source code with their backdoor, ultimately giving them unauthorized access to all the websites that had installed the plugin (read more).
2. Since they have administrative entry to the site, they can edit posts and insert your links into the content (and anywhere on the site). As there are minimal costs associated with this process, those services are able to sell you link placements at a much cheaper price point.
Of course, not all link placement services fall into the above category.
Here are a few tips to authenticate if the links you received were obtained legitimately:
– Do you see any broken code anywhere on the site or the page your link is on? Vendors who sell hacked links often use automation to inject links into various articles simultaneously. This can sometimes result in broken code, such as missing HTML or huge chunks of white space.
– Is there an alarmingly high # of outgoing links on the page? Anyone that owns a high-quality site which receives consistent traffic is not going to link to 20+ commercial sources within the same article.
– The best and most accurate way to check if your links were acquired genuinely is by sending a friendly email to the webmaster of the site. Mention that you hired an SEO consultant to assist with your outreach efforts and ask them if they are aware of the link that was placed in the article. Unfortunately, many who order hacked ‘niche edits’ usually end up having their links removed, which puts them out of pocket but also puts their SEO at risk. Unsure if any link placements you're buying are unethically acquired? Ask the vendor if the webmasters are aware of the link. Vendors selling hacked links usually have sneaky and suspicious excuses.
The link placements offered by Rankfluence are 100% permission-given. We set up fresh, manual outreach campaigns for every order and directly build relationships with each site we reach out to. Every link placement you receive from us is placed by the webmasters themselves.
We believe our prices are fair (and extremely affordable) considering the amount of hands-on work that goes into each order.
What are the minimum metrics of the link placements?
We know it’s an industry standard to base the value of a link using metrics such as DA/TF/DR, etc but we do things differently.
We believe there are better ways to measure the quality of a link when doing manual outreach.
The link placements we secure for you will be on high-quality sites that receive at least 1000 organic visitors per month (Ahrefs).
Who writes the content for my link placement?
All links are placed within aged, already written content. We do not write anything except get your link placed on a page that is topically relevant to your niche.
How long will my order take to complete?
Our average turnaround time is approximately 14-28 working days. However, if there are delays to be expected, we’ll be sure to let you know. This is because sometimes sites take longer to respond to us, and unfortunately this is not in our control.
Are these link placements safe?
Yes, our link placements are all on real, genuine websites. We are extremely picky with what passes our quality checks. We’re certain our standards are the highest in the industry when it comes to reviewing potential sites.
Attracting links from real and relevant sources is one of the safest (and most effective) link building strategies in 2019.
What if I'm looking for guest posts or other services?
Browse through our services by clicking here.
iam interested in a sample.
samples please, social media related if possible
I'd like to see a sample.
send a sample please
Hey guys, there are no free review copies.
This is the only service on BHW where we acquire your links through a 100% fully manual outreach campaign set up specifically for your site. We take no shortcuts by using pre-built relationships or site inventory lists. Depending on how many links you purchase, approx 6 to 18 hours go into every order (this time is spent on prospecting, filtering, outreaching, negotiating, and finally securing the link).
Everything is done in-house (we have a super talented team) and I promise you'll love the complete experience when ordering with Rankfluence. Over a year was spent fine-tuning our outreach logistics/processes, and we're now EXTREMELY confident we have the highest quality link building service on the BHW marketplace. Give us a try and you'll see what I mean!
There is a 10% discount available. Request samples below and I'll PM you.
Samples all sent - take a look and let me know your thoughts!
Please pm me samples
Is this an English only service or can you do it for foreign websites as well ?
Hey Leith! Can you send me samples in finance niche?
Interested in seeing samples please @Leith
Also, don't forget; You can only reply once every 24 hours in a BST OR Bump every 72 hours. Cheers.
Yeah, you aren't dreaming... We're back!
It's been a few years since I've sold on BHW. Glad to be back. And thrilled to do it with my old partner.
This is a real game changer guys. Legit brands do apply. You won't find another vendor selling these.
Separate names with a comma.