Discussion in 'My Journey Discussions' started by DE_GAME, Apr 17, 2019.
Hard work, just that
Goodluck Following your journey
A-Ads won’t bring you any profit, I would forget about them as a network if I were you.
AdBlade is running two days in your site and already brought revenue way higher than you had in last two months.
Do not expect to get paid lots right away, network doesn’t know you, they need to see you have constant quality traffic to your site.
Work on adding more content to the site so users visit more than one quiz. Test longer quizzes 15 questions - 30 pages.
If only one method works well for everyone we'll all be rich by now
It works well for everyone, but not everyone has consistency and stamina
• I just post quizzes with web 2.0 URL share in groups , some Group Admins turn it down but if i post in 10 groups with Admin approval for links ,5-6 get accepted. Then the post gets shares nothing much
• web 2.0 are free sites
• Peanut Ad network but every penny counts for me now
• No FB ads now
Goodluck man you will get there
Google Trends and whatever i think will go viral that people will like , never done of any SEO stuff both keywords and rest
Hard work gets You Started But Smart work gets you there and keeps you there
Thanks , will have that in mind
I tried CPA before earned only $0.1 out of 300 visits
What I Did Today
• I didn't promote today , my laptop has an issue went to fix it.
• Got Traffic from shares people did on my posts
• Guess I can easily reach 1k visitors now, just create quality content ,what excites people and they will share it for me.
EXPENSES = $60
PROFIT = $14
Let me understand, you share your site thru a post from Twitter, FB fanpage, Pinterest, etc? i thought you used a prelanding url redirecting to your site, is that it correct?
wow amazing progress bro.
So you started rolling buddy, congratulations!
really impressive amount of traffic that your'e generating for free. nice job buddy
Impressive stats! Congratulations!
I tried the Quiz method myself and had good free traffic but I stopped when AdSense did not approved me and I needed the space on my server (and laziness may be also a factor)
- Don't stick to Facebook. Reddit was a fucking Goldmine. My girlfriend is addicted to some Netflix series and she wrote some quizzes for me. Got alone 2500 Visitors from there (and they also did other quizzes)
- Discord Groups - Example: I found the Discord Channel of the Game of Thrones Subreddit and asked if it is okay that I post 1-2 links to my related GOT Quizzes and would love some Feedback. That was easy 100 traffic.
- Bimber Theme. I used Bimber as WP Theme. It looked really great can only recommend it.
Are you from Germany (the DE in your name got me curious)? If yes I can give you around 6-7 very good quizzes from my girlfriend about girl series from Netflix (Riverdale and that shit...) It's written by hand but I can provide you the photos. I don't need them anymore.
Yes i use a prelander , i meant post in FB group
stay tuned more to come
Not much though ,but enough to start investing and scaling
Not easy man , fb will want you to pay for it ,got a couple of post blocks when i post too much ,thanks and stay tuned
Only rich people are lazy ,guess you are rich already .
Not from Germany,DG is just an initial or short form of my username
Thanks for tips really appreciate i have that in mind ,one IM lesson i learnt while lurking on BHW never depend on a single platform both for traffic and monetization .
When free or leisure time pm the quizzes , thanks for that too.
What I Did Yesterday
• Promoted quiz as usual
• Yesterday's traffic was bad , the groups I posted in had lot members but post got thousands of likes and reactions but few clicks .
• Today's update loading
EXPENSES = $60
PROFIT = $17
Try spending $10 on ads and see how well it does for you
Don't think it is a good idea now since Ad network I monetize with now Doesn't pay that high , don't think i will get a positive ROI .
What I Did Today
• Didn't post much today cause I went aggressive and got post block, cause i didn't give intervals .
• Groups I posted in they aren't clickers but likers ,lol . Posts receive thousand of likes but a few clicks
• Plan on adding extra 20 quizzes to site as soon possible .
EXPENSES = $60
PROFIT = $20
What I have Done Past Few Days
• I tried posting on Reddit posted on two sub Reddits Got around 100 visits from there with 0 upvote , think if post got many upvote think traffic would have been more but Reddit Users talk shit lot about posts with link.
• Initial FB account I use has been blocked and requests verification with photo which I have done don't know how long it will take to unblock it ,using new stand by accounts I created which all has a post block now.
• Put things to halt to figure out what's wrong whether is posting to fast on single Group or posting in too many groups.
• Want change environment I work in, staying at home makes me work less want starting going to a Library, I will work better there.
• I also budget on purchasing sims to create Quality churn and burn accounts for FB and Reddit also. To post more without worrying about limitation and ban.
EXPENSES = $67
PROFIT = $24
on all your updates I can seeing expenses of at least $60 and a profit amount, does this mean each and every day you spend this amount(expenses)? or it's the cumulative of all you've spent so far.
and the profit, are the figures your actual profit that is income minus expenses or they're just your daily revenue?
thank you, and good luck on your journey, I love it
Separate names with a comma.