Well about a few months ago I was doing PayPal limit removals for people (restricted accounts). I had solved an account with $800 in it and me getting $200 out of it. I received my cut out of the deal which was $200. But I told guy to just send all the money through my account. That was a stupid decision because after that, the guy when back to the owner who he purchased the account from. He started to brag to him about how I removed the limits within 30 minutes and got all the money. But the guy who came to me with the account never changed the passes or anything so the owner took it back. He never changed the password and took it back, opened up unauthorized charges on me and I was basically screwed over on all the money I earned. I still had some info on this guys account and what the information this guy who came to me had. I did nearly everything I could to jack the account back using numerous techniques, and finding out three exploits in PayPal's site to take it back. But I was too late and he already withdrawn the money. Anyways, that all lead up to finding these bugs in PayPal. I submitted all three and just got paid for one of the bugs today: i.imgurXcom/07nPBgE.png Remove x and put . Overall really happy that I actually got some money out of the bugs as I thought they'd never get paid for and including that I made the money I lost from removing restrictions on a customers account. (All of the neg was covered by the guy who came to me with the account at first).