Discussion in 'Social Media' started by dbk03, Aug 25, 2014.
Just as described, very good service. Impressive.
Thanks Mr Apricot!
Because of the success we have with our BHW Amazon Reviews thread, we decided to extend our services, by offering hotels and business reviews, too. A few words about this new one:
- Tripadvisor.com is the largest worldwide comunity of hotel reviewers, therefore each hotel needs to be listed there. Furthermore, it needs lots of positive reviews, because, before booking a room, people are checking these listings and their decision is seriously influenced by what they find there. In the past, tricking Tripadvisor filter was very easy: using some cheap proxies, everybody could leave several reviews on Tripadvisor. It's not the case anymore. Posting several Tripadvisor reviews using this old method will lead to reviews deletion in just a few days and having the hotel listing banned by this company. They have upgraded their filter, making impossible to use proxies for posting reviews here. Only a group of real persons is now able to leave multiple reviews on the same listing without breaking the ToS, puting in danger the hotel owner and having all the reviews deleted.
- Booking.com is the largest online reservations website. It has the highest converting rate, too. From our experience until now, hotels from all around the world are receiving much more customers from booking.com than from any other booking platform. Of course, the reviews on a booking.com listing are of an enormous importance because customers are definitely reading them before deciding upon a specific location. Furthermore, people are considering booking.com to have the perfect reviewing method because just some of the customers which have booked a room are also able to leave a review. Therefore, booking.com reviews are very trustworhty.
- Google Places is slowly but defintiely going to become one of the largest review platforms. Although they have loosen up their review filter last year, they are becoming more and more selective in terms of reviews these days. Every business needs to have a good reputation on this platform because studies are showing that people have started to consider it an important decisional factor.
What makes our service different from everything you have seen until now?
We are using a large network of real people which will be more than happy to review your business and find every positive aspect that your hotel/ restuarat/ service/ business could possibly have. No automation method is used by us!
Our reviewers are all in different locations, using different IP's, different computers/ smartphones/ tablets, different operating systems, different unique browsers etc (a total of 23 randomization factors will be used for each review that is coming from our network). Therefore our reviews will stick and, the most important, they will not jeopardize your business.
Our reviewers are professional people. They have the knowledge which is needed to write a book, product, service, hotel, restaurant, business etc so that it could look natural and it could stick, too. Furthermore, they are used with all the reviewing platforms and they know what it takes for a review to not brake any ToS and jeopardize the business listing.
We are flexible and we love to communicate with our customers. We like to establish a review posting pace with our customers and we often send preliminary reports of our work. Also, we love to hear from our customers how their Tripadvisor/ Booking.com/ Google Places reviews should look like, what should they target and whom should they address.
New: some of the reviews will be posted via Android/ iOS devices. This way they will look even more natural and legit. Therefore, expect that some of the Tripadvisor reviews to come with the 'VIA MOBILE' badge and some of the Google Places reviewers to have check-ins on your business page on Google Plus.
30 days money back guarantee for each of the reviews that will be posted in our network.
- New Customer Discount. Each new customer benefits of 1 free review. So, the first order will consist of the amount of reviews which are included in the package + one free review. This is because we want to offer a taste of our quality service to all our new customers.
- Large Orders Discounts: Please contact us.
Review copies for JrVIPs and memebers with more than 100 posts. This offer is limited. Please ask here about the availability of review copies.
We also reserve our right to modify our prices without prior notice.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any question you might have!
How many reviews can you provide for TripAdvisor? each review from real and different account of course.
available for france ?
i love to take review copy
We have 100 reviewers in this moment. But, we are adding more on a daily basis.
Yes, our service is available in France, too. But we have only US and UK reviewers, so the only language in which we can post reviews is English, for the moment.
Sure...please PM me or email/ Skype us your details at: [email protected]/ reviewsland
Bookmarked,need this for some clients and best of luck with sales.
Can I get that JR ViP review deal you were talking about? I wanna test you. BTW, do you do YELP?
Looking good, any reviews left?
will you have yelp.com support in the future?
Looking forward to hear from you
Sure, you can. Send me the details of your listing. Regarding Yelp, please check my below message.
Yes, they are. Please send me the details of your listing.
YELP is our next big project. It will use just a part of our posting technique that we have now. The rest will be different. We are now in the testing phase, therefore we cannot afford to offer our services on this platform...for the moment. However, if you want to be part of our testing team, please let me know and we willl discuss some more upon this subject.
A small sneak-peek from this project : our YELP reviews will include the 'check-in here' badge.
Looking good, going to use you for my clients
I have been using them for the last few months on TripAdvisor and more recently on Booking.com. I can vouch 100% for the service they provide. All reviews are well written and the profiles have review history (eg your review is not the first that profile has posted). They also use different IP addresses which is VERY important or your reviews may be flagged as fraudulent.
All in all a great service that i will continue to use.
I would probably need between 10 and 20 reviews for a restaurant which has more than 100 reviews on TA.
Could you post pictures if provided (from different smartphones and cameras) ?
Yes, we can. In fact we actually recommend our Clients to provide us with relevant pictures. This way our reviews will look much more natural.
Got a review from OP.
I did gave him some instructions but it looks like they can work without instructions cause their work is A+
In top 3 services on BHW, at least in my opinion.
Will order some more now
Just been to your site, and I see that i need to purchase 5 reviews for Google, which is fine, but will these be drip fed, just dont want 5 reviews turning up overnight as the site only has about a dozen reviews at the moment?
We usually post the reviews at the pace desired by our customers, but also keeping in mind the frequency they receive orders or visitors on their listing. In general we don't post more than 2 reviews per day and in some cases we can post 1 every 3-4 days if that is the pace that is needed.
Let me know if I can help you further,
I may be interested in your G+ reviews. but I only have 3 now. Not many have more than me except 1 other company. Can you do these like once a week or once every two weeks?
Separate names with a comma.