This morning, I tried to connect to my blog that is being posted on blogspot and it was disabled. I tried to log into my email that I used to build my blog with and google asked me to activate it by providing a phone number to make sure it is a human being. The blog I set up was used as a test so it is not a big deal. I set up the blog a couple of days ago. I took articles from the web and spinned the content to make sure that it is 96% unique and checked it with copyscape and they did not appear. I make sure I posted no more that 2 posts a day and last night I only posted it once. All posts were down manually. So, I do not know how did google detect this as being spam.