Discussion in 'White Hat SEO' started by kanchanhacker, Dec 15, 2015.
it has good da etcbut still not much ranking
What exactly are you hoping to rank this ... wonderful ... blog for?
Really nice quality backlinks you got by the way.
You clearly know your shit.
Go back to HF lol.
To rank for what, this is spammed domain bro.
this is your domain:
Your domain is horrible. And secondly, DA/PA on its own isn't going to rank you.
dear frends ,thats expired domain I booked
What keyword do you want to rank with that domain?
If you could tell what keywords are you trying to rank, because all i see are some posts that are not targeting any particular keywords.
thanks both of u dear
I am not targetting any special keyword right now,its just autoblog rt now
Expired Domains are money just waiting to get picked up from the street. The only problem is to separate the good ones from the bad ones. You could use numerous filters to find the quality domain ( clean back link profile ). Otherwise, it would be hard to rank high. Keep in mind to consider DA,PA, CF & TF too.
but domain I booked was having good backlinks
You still aren't getting it, right?
It is an expired domain, yes, with backlinks, yes, but it is horrible and the backlinks are spammy and you aren't really targeting any keyword.
You got to work on it m8.
which backlinks were spammy? plz tell
You still not getting the points buddy. Backlinks aren't things to buy domain. Also it's easy to increase the DA by spammy backlinks. Just you want to consider the cf tf and valuable backlinks. I hope you know this that can increase fake DA and PR.
That domain is useless.It has spam abuse complaints against that domain.
where u seen abuse complaint bro?
Change your domain name. As mentioned above, it is spammed... DA/PA can be easily manipulated, try to consider other metrics while choosing your domain next time and check the history of your domain before registering it.
how da sa can be manipulated?
1) You can quickly increase the DA/PA by building spammy backlinks.. Get AA lists for SB and run it for weeks.. within a month you will have 100,000 backlinks and your DA/PA will rise rapidly (40+).
2) If you are buying an expired domain, it is important to check the metrics like DA/PA/TF. However, this is just to shortlist the domains. shortlist domains with good metrics.
3) Next step is to check for google ban.
4) The next step is to check the backlink profile, you can use Ahrefs or Majestic to check the backlink profile..
5) Look for high authority quality and contextual backlinks. if domains don't have any quality backlinks, then just ignore those.
6) If you find domain names with such powerful backlinks, then check for the other end of the backlink profile.. If it has too many spammy backlinks, like viagra forums or prescription drug forums, then leave those domain names.. However if you get such domain names for pretty cheap with excellent metrics, then you can buy them and disavow the bad backlinks through disavow tools in bing and google.
Don't get excited during auctions. If a deal is too good to be true, then it isn't.
As far as this domain is concerned, just forget it and move on. And finally, you have to be objective with SEO, you cannot crib about non-performance when you don't even know how performance is measured. If you are not targeting specific keywords, how will you measure the website performance? and how will you work on seo?
You might be getting links from spammy sources with high PA/DA
Look for TRUST FLOW paired with high PA/DA
Separate names with a comma.