1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get out of sandbox and WEB 2.0 Properties Experiment

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by ErjeBoevem, Oct 17, 2010.

  1. ErjeBoevem

    ErjeBoevem BANNED BANNED Premium Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2009
    Messages:
    375
    Likes Received:
    160
    Here is my little experiment to get my site out of sandbox and try to rank it for a 300 searches a day keyword using WEB 2.0 Properties.

    Domain info:
    10 Months old
    2 Lines of text and one background picture
    Ranking 492 for the keyword I will attempt to rank it for=Sandboxed
    The domain is "keyword".com (Without quotes ;) ).
    PR 1
    Got 400 spam links pointing to it (Scrapebox, 15 different domains).

    What I am going to do to rank it 1st:
    First of all I am going to install wordpress, add 5 quality articles and a nice theme. The blog will never be updated with more articles but will "autoblog" tweets from a twitter user in the same niche.
    This should probably get it out of the sandbox in no time itself.

    To get it ranking the first thing I am going to do is to create one spinned article spinned to 100% uniqueness according to thebestspinner.
    I am going to create one web 2.0 property with a 100% unique article (Not the spinned) with a link poiting to my site. Then I am going to submit the spinned article to 10 different web 2.0 properties, WPMU sites... These articles will all link to the tier 1 property.

    50 Profile links will then be created giving either the spinned articles (70% chance) or unique article (30% chance).
    I will repeat all of the above processes every day.

    At every Sunday I will fire up scrapebox and comment on over 5K of autoapproval blog pages. These comments will have 40% chance of linking to a spinned tier 2 property, 50% chance to give a link to the profiles or 10% chance to link to the tier 1 unique articles.

    Then next week repeat what I did last week. I will create a new 100% spinned articles every month till I am ranking. I will update this thread with results, please also give me honoest opinions of what you think about my experiment.

    Sincerly
    -KillerUMF
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. GriffonVult

    GriffonVult Junior Member

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2010
    Messages:
    108
    Likes Received:
    80
    Gender:
    Male
    Will be watching this.
     
  3. youssef93

    youssef93 Senior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2008
    Messages:
    830
    Likes Received:
    1,150
    Occupation:
    Student, Part-time Online Marketer
    Location:
    Egypt
    Looks cool, good luck. Bookmarked.
     
  4. ErjeBoevem

    ErjeBoevem BANNED BANNED Premium Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2009
    Messages:
    375
    Likes Received:
    160
    Two days ago the site dropped out of the index for this keyword completly. TOday I am ranking at the 1st spot. In total I have created 15 super powerfull backlinks. And it seemed that it was more than enough to own this keyword (It didnt have that hard competition ;) ).
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. darshan1994

    darshan1994 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2009
    Messages:
    654
    Likes Received:
    318
    what do you mean by super links. Any clarification on your 15 super links?
     
  6. ErjeBoevem

    ErjeBoevem BANNED BANNED Premium Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2009
    Messages:
    375
    Likes Received:
    160
    Check the first posts, a "super link" is just the unique article linking to my site (Which are heavily linked to by other sites).
     
  7. greentitanium

    greentitanium Senior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2010
    Messages:
    1,141
    Likes Received:
    213
    Occupation:
    Prob the same as yours
    Location:
    Great Lakes & RTP
    often when i jump up and down this big this fast, i go back down.
    huge yo yo effect!
    keep updating
     
  8. ErjeBoevem

    ErjeBoevem BANNED BANNED Premium Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2009
    Messages:
    375
    Likes Received:
    160
    This time I doubt. THe keyword didnt really have much competition and before the sandbox I were actually ranking a the 3rd spot with horrible content and spammy links.

    But I still got it to my rank update list on MS so i will report if anything suddenly changes
     
  9. crizatu

    crizatu Newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2010
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    7
    Short experiment, but congratulations for #1:)
     
  10. ErjeBoevem

    ErjeBoevem BANNED BANNED Premium Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2009
    Messages:
    375
    Likes Received:
    160
    Yea, but it shows that the sandbox effect can be removed quite fast ;)
    I will make som eother experiments with other sites to in the near future, but then I wont post before I got some results, good or bad.

    And maybe make the first post a little easier to read next time.
     
  11. luca6899

    luca6899 Registered Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2010
    Messages:
    91
    Likes Received:
    16
    Occupation:
    Web Design, IM
    Location:
    Spain
    What about adding .gov or .edu links. Would that help winning trust of Google some way. And bytheway if there are people from Google reading these threads (Which they DEFINITLY will be)

    How is it that some techniques (black hat) are still working.

    Luca
     
  12. goodseoman

    goodseoman Power Member Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2010
    Messages:
    556
    Likes Received:
    248
    Both adding high authority links and onpage web 2.0 property links have the same effect to get out of sandbox and balance with your other sources of blasting.
    They are the most 2 valuable sources of backlink building.
     
  13. garyr9001

    garyr9001 Newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2010
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Philippines
    Home Page:
    I'm beginners and seo but i can't understand about sandbox..So can you tell me what is sandbox guys?So what happen to my keyword if the make sandbox.How many weeks or months that getting out my keyword on sandbox..