Discussion in 'SEO - Link building' started by Leith, Dec 17, 2015.
New to this thread? Browse through our many pages to read hundreds of reviews!
Top Notch service.
Due to recent issue about reselling links from same PBN's , Checked random blogs about ownership and its verified that the above network is owned by leith.
Site metrics are great and looks unique from each blogs.
Sweet! Thanks for the approval man!
Sample and discount offer please
We're launching Jan 1 2016 - please sign up to the waiting list to be locked in with early bird offers. Sending you samples now.
Not sure how only using brand anchors makes this safer than other services - a PBN is a PBN no matter how you twist it, right? That said, it's a novel idea so I'm interested to see how it does. A few other questions:
1. What is the minimum number of referring domains?
2. You mention max OBL as 10, yet state that your post will remain on the homepage for 30 days...so it would be better to hold off on purchasing to increase chances of remaining on homepage once OBL is reached?
3. Is this service in any way related to Jon's (d3tox) medusa and crato's service here?
Hi, I wait for this kind of PBN since a long time, my question is do you plan to keep these sites alive after a year ? thanks
Review copies or samples? Thanks.
1. Well, I think the simple way of me explaining it would be this - using exact anchors on a PBN works great (I'm not denying that) and it would probably get you great results. We even offer the option with our service where you can just target whatever keywords you want. However, when you're targeting just brand anchors - essentially Google tends to give you more authority in the long run. I think PBN's have been popularized so much in recent times that everyone immediately thinks "Oh.. a PBN.. that's designed for quick, unsafe rankings, right?". I wanted to change that mindset. At the end of the day, we wanted to provide a safer alternative - and with this option - you're looking at longer term gains.
For example, a Web 2.0 is just a Web 2.0. You can either make that a high quality Web 2.0 by designing it well, adding unique content and playing it safe with a brand anchor OR you could make it a poorly created Web 2.0 with no images, duplicate content and exact anchors. See what I mean? We wanted to go with the least risk option.
2. Minimum RD is approx 10.
3. Well, we have a huge inventory at the moment - but yes, your post will stay on the homepage for approx 30 days.
4. Jon is a great friend of mine, and also a previous partner - but no, this service is completely different to his. We are not related.
Yes, we plan to keep this service running for as long as possible.
Sending you samples now. Reviews will be coming in shortly.
So many PBN services come and go, and it's always interesting to come across a PBN Site that simply resembles a thrown-together piece of junk that nobody would ever even want to be associated with. I've seen PLENTY PBNs I WOULDN'T TOUCH WITH A 10 1/2 FT POLE! Often, the links that appear -- are unrelated. There is no theme to the site (any and every post is accepted), or it just looks F'UGLY (horrid design and extremely amateur appearance). Genesis does NOT reflect this image. I was blessed with an opportunity to "sneak preview" what Genesis has to offer.
Personally, I have a deep-rooted belief (that may or may not hold any truth) that bounce-rate is not only reflective of your "money site(s)", but also the sites that ultimately link to your "money site(s)". Why do I bring this up? It goes back to my statement about F'UGLY PBN sites... Genesis actually consists of websites that look just as appealing as websites people would typically and frequently visit, which means a TON for human visitors that happen upon them and actually browse and/or click through the links, as well as for robotic search engine crawlers/trackers/spiders/etc. These sites are not only beautifully crafted, but also, they look like and function as sites that people actually care about.... ...which is HUGE!
They're [Genesis PBN] probably not the best solution for someone that doesn't actually care about their online business(es), which SHOULD NOT BE ANY OF YOU, if we're being honest. Because otherwise, why are you here!? For those of us that realize the value of SEO and actually want to make some money and increase traffic flow to our sites, it's a no-brainer! Hands down, the best-looking PBN I've seen on BHW, and there have been plenty.
Great job, guys! Very well done.
That's a SWEEEET review man! Thanks very much!
Send me some samples & I have one doubt.
You said that the links will be on home page for 30 days & after that they are moved to inner pages even after paying the subscription?
My site link will be directly on homepage or the link of the post on your site will be on home page?
Signed up on early bird offer. Will be waiting. By the way if you could send me samples too.
Just signed up! can you send me sample sites to see?
1. Your posts will remain on the homepage for approx 30 days.
2. Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean. These are contextual links. Your posts (which will contain your site link) will be on the homepage.
I got a review of this service before it was released. Its way too soon to tell results, and my site was already top 10 in the SERPs BEFORE getting this review* so this review will mostly be about the quality of the PBN blogs. I was glad to see the quality of the blogs are good in all the metrics that matter to bots AND humans.
Trust Flow / CF Ratio is good at 16/12
PA/DA - 36/28
Archive shows strong and clean history with no large gaps in between:
The content was of high quality, written by a native english speaker. These sites have the look and feel of real money sites (they even have social media personas associated). My overall impression is these are very high quality PBNs that is heads and shoulders above the pbn services i've used on here and is probably as close to guest post type links you can get from a PBN post provider.
I have signed up!
Looks about right, any samples please?
Should try with such great reviews.
btw, yes, I bought from 2 mo*rfu*rs super-duper PBN - turns out pure F*Ugly blog with scrapped articles from EZ (not even rewritten!!!).
Cross my fingers and hope this will be different
Sounds good man, thanks for your review!
Ouch, that sucks man! Rest assured, we won't be spinning your articles!
On the way now!
Separate names with a comma.