- Jul 5, 2011
- Reaction score
Here are the answers to your questions:A few questions.
(1) Have you developed a job website for Toronto yet (Toronto, Canada)?
(2) Have you developed a job website for only remote jobs yet?
Your job websites can be specialized in terms of location (e.g. JobsLaval.com).
(3) Can your job websites be specialized in terms of occupation? (e.g. a job website for only accountants)?
(4) If so, can the job website be specialized for this broad occupation category: Child Caregivers which would include Elementary School Teachers, Substitute Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Tutors, Babysitters, Nannies, etc.?
1) Yes we have developed sites for Toronto and several other Canadian cities BUT to be quite honest is better to go for entire provinces and in the specific case of Canada if you are going for a city, the only ones who are worth focusing on are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver, they are the ones who have the highest demand.
2) Yes, we can develop remote-only jobs for USA or Canada and we can create a website with any type of location combination example: a specific city, several cities, an entire province/state, an entire country (US or Canada), or even a set of postal codes.
3) and 4) those are what we call title-based job boards, you will give us a title or titles and we will send job offers that match the title you gave us.
Hello, Really interested
Looks great...bookmarking it for future