Discussion in 'Misc' started by tenebris, Sep 24, 2018.
Hi! I'm very interested in this antidetect browser.. how to get the free trial? thanks
Hi im also intrested in free trial ....please let me know
Very interested in a trial please.
Hey, I would like to request a free trial, I signed up on the website under: [email protected]
can i request a trial? i would like to use this for mass social media account management, thank you
Hi! I'd really love to have the free trial, is it still available? Thank you!
Friends, we have worked hard for many months to present you with a completely updated browser antidetect mechanism and give access to new features that will significantly improve the quality and effectiveness of your work. In addition, we do not forget about the need to improve functionality and usability. We worked hard to present the most powerful and functional release of the entire Sphere existence. As a result - tens of thousands of lines of revised code, a huge number of testing and beta versions, and now we present you the most current and perfect version of the product - Linken Sphere 7.99 (Release Candidate).
What is new in the well-known and convenient shell of your favorite browser? Almost everything. We completely from scratch approached the work of the built-in antidetect module and network infrastructure so that the quality of browser and network substitutions fully responded to all of today's most complex challenges associated with the constant development of AF-systems and traffic detection services.
Starting from version 7.81, we released a fairly large number of beta versions, gradually integrating innovative ideas and developments into the product and subjecting them to rigorous testing without changelog publishing. As a result, the number of innovations is so large that it would be impossible to fully accommodate them in a readable post. Thus, we would like to highlight the most important and significant changes that have been introduced during the whole period of active work on the browser. The implemented improvements can be divided into three main areas - changes, improvements in the functional and work on errors.
So let's start with the most important thing - antidetect. Through experimental research and through testing, we came to the need to completely rework the work of all that was created through evolution to version 7.81. Many of the solutions used at that time were outdated, so step by step the module was written completely from scratch. Given the volume and complexity of the product, these changes required considerable testing and debugging, but the result was worth the effort and expectations spent - meet, Antidetect 2.0!
The unprecedented depth of substitutions in the new version will allow you to revive many of the long-forgotten themes and ways of working, because the new version of Linken Sphere is able to cope with most of the most complex and deep checks. This was made possible by a careful approach to the most important elements of the work of conventional browsers and a scrupulous study of their properties when detected by AF-systems. In particular, substitution of profiles by browser properties has been improved, which is currently most often used to determine fakes, Canvas substitution work, including rendering speed, work with fonts, screens, headers, memory, specials objects and many other properties that are invisible to the eye of the average user, but have a key impact on the performance of the work. As a result, a significantly higher quality of work with the overwhelming majority of services, including Facebook and Google, and the resolution of a painful problem with captcha after updating Google services. More complete information on the functionality of the latest under-module module is presented in the changelog.
Deeply modifying the product, we strive not only to realize the quality and quantity of substitutions, but also to maximize its stable and correct work in a variety of situations. The desire to create the most reliable and convenient working environment leads us to the need to constantly look for ways to improve the logic of interaction between the client and server. In particular, in the new version we have significantly changed the mechanism for launching and synchronizing with the server, loading data immediately after launching the browser. As soon as the download is complete, all your data will already be in the computer's cache and the product is completely ready for work!
In the new version, we also carefully approached the issues of improving the work of automation mechanisms, making many changes to the functionality of the Automator and expanding its capabilities.
Now the Automator can not only perform the entire usual range of functions, but thanks to new features it is able to bypass the captcha, which is an undoubted breakthrough in automated registration of accounts! Use the latest functionality in order to bring the process of automatic registration to a whole new level of convenience and performance!
For quite some time, users have been requesting the introduction of the functionality for storing passwords in the browser. Implementing a secure mechanism of preservation is quite difficult to implement, despite the apparent simplicity, but listening to long-standing requests for enhanced usability, we implemented the safest password saving mechanism today, which can speed up work and add tremendous convenience to the daily use of the browser! All stored passwords are securely encrypted to, as always, minimize the chance of unwanted data leakage. Now you can work even more conveniently without worrying about data integrity!
The possibility of convenient access to editing cookies is quite important. Previously, with their large numbers and the need to delete selected options, you must have had difficulty finding the necessary files. Now this problem is solved - we improved the search, which allows you to find the necessary records with just a few clicks. Just enter the title in the search form and edit!
Due to the fact that some users have an unstable or slow connection to the network, we have repeatedly encountered the problem of missing cookies, because there were situations when the browser was closed, the data did not have time to reach the server and synchronize with the database. Now this problem is solved by changing the client-server synchronization logic, as well as introducing a new mechanism for local backup of cookies on the active computer. When you re-enter the browser, the system will prompt you to save those files that may not have been synchronized with the server. Work using different computers and systems - your cookies are completely safe!
Popular among our users is the humanprint emulation feature. Unfortunately, most security systems based on methods of machine learning have learned to determine artificial input, reacting negatively to attempts to insert information. We have carefully studied this problem and created an absolutely new input simulation mechanism based on intelligent timings algorithms that will allow you to use this most comfortable function in full - with the new version of Linken Sphere, humanprint emulation is truly human input with just one click!
Many users use remote computers in their work, which makes it possible to transfer workflows to a secure environment. Unfortunately, the network connection is often unstable, which leads to a long load on the browser interface elements and reduce the speed of work. You asked for a long time about this kind of interface that would neutralize this problem, and we did it - meet the Simple interface! Ideal for all those who use remote computers with unstable connection quality or prefer minimalism.
And now let me introduce what undoubtedly will change the quality and effectiveness of the work of the teams - a long-awaited, certainly important, useful, and just a very cool feature - Sync sessions! Imagine an infrastructure in which your entire team is in a single virtual office, having access to working data from anywhere where there is a computer and the Internet!
The latest session synchronization functionality allows you not only to transfer the necessary sessions to teammates, but to initialize simultaneous work with a large amount of information, displaying the session status and the most important data.
Organize the maximum comfortable work in teams with the latest functionality - Sync Sessions! Just create a team, select which sessions you need to add to shared ones and enjoy the new results of collaboration!
Summarizing all the innovations that have occurred since the last full release, I would like to note that in the change log we announced only the most remarkable from our point of view, improvements and innovations, the total score of which exceeded one thousand improvements! It is no exaggeration to say that the proposed version 7.99 is a completely new product from a software point of view, which has the usual user-friendly interface of Linken Sphere.
We deliberately did not begin to describe in detail many other changes in the logic of the search line, side menu, contextual buttons and session creation mechanisms - the post would turn out indecently long. Nevertheless, you will surely mark the next evolutionary and revolutionary potential of the update offered to your attention, because we have invested here a vast experience in developing the most friendly and functional browser in the world to further increase the level of customer satisfaction.
- Pseudo ActiveX support added in IE
- In non-Chrome browsers, support for rendering canvas is removed in webp (supported only in Chrome)
- Corrected browser detections in popular AF systems, in particular, bugs for Safari and Firefox were fixed
- Improved Canvas. (In connection with the popularization of use in the AF systems https://www.mediamath.com - special images that are not displayed to the user, but contain certain information and are used as original cookies. At the same time, the image is scanned via Canvas, and this update solves problems — removes salts when it is not needed and sets when it is needed). Also the fontSmooth for canvas has been fixed, (Previously there was an additional blur where it is not needed and is not used in conventional browsers)
- canvas accelerated, (since many AF systems calculate rendering time and in conventional browsers it ranges from 4 to 40 ms, which is now achieved in the updated Sphere antidetect without loss of functionality)
- Fixed a bug with cookies with the accumulation of duplicates - domain + path + name with different expired and value, which could lead to unpleasant consequences
- Added caching for session and archive manager
- These types of browser profiles with all their inherent properties are included in the project: Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari, IE, Edge, Blink, Gecko
- These types of OS profiles with all their inherent properties are included in the project: Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, Linux
- Output of string methods according to browser type for native objects and functions [native code]
- Improved replacements in the Intl object
- Added prototypes of objects corresponding to browser profiles
- Added check data on overriding screen properties in accordance with the OS
- Improved fingerprint on fonts, adapted for passing tests in new AF-systems
- Added Accept HTTP header processing according to profile type in configuration
- Fixed the order of HTTP headers in accordance with the latest versions of browsers used in configurations
- The order of displaying the properties of the object Navigator is set in accordance with the real browser
- Fixed the accuracy of the functions of the format of numbers (toFixed, toPrecision), in accordance with real browsers and OS
- Improved APNG module in the Canvas module
- Added properties inherent to browser profiles, which are used for detection in AF systems, which behave identically with real
- Changed the process of redefining the properties of objects of substitution that is performed absolutely in all frames (including sandboxed) without any restrictions immediately after initialization of V8, all prototypes and properties in 1 ms of the appearance of objects in the global HEAP space are redefined.
- Accelerated js due to the transfer of all substitutions in ASM-V8
- Fixed the option to determine the maximum allowable memory for the Chrome profile; in the rest, in accordance with reality, this module has been removed.
- Added substitution in visualViewport in accordance with the profile
- Improved substitution of special objects such as chrome, opr, safari, InstallTrigger
- For the majority of profiles, real objects have been developed (later all prototypes will be real) - in particular, for IE (setImmediate, clearImmediate), which are often used for AF systems checks
- For IE and Edge, the substitution of their specific properties for global objects (Window, Document, Screen, Navigator) has been improved
- Added processing of the tan function in accordance with the browser profile (this function is interpreted by a number of browsers in different ways and at certain values the processing takes place differently on different operating systems and browsers)
- All JS replacements are translated into ASM code inside the V8 engine. This technology avoids any checks for the presence of third-party JS injections.
- A number of important modules updated to the current version of Chrome
- Redefined security policies for a number of modules in accordance with the latest standards
- Added the ability to create-modify root JS objects in runtime mode, this technology is aimed at creating an API interface for customizing browser properties
- Added ability to modify screenOrientation parameter in Extended settings
- Enhanced security of the integrity of profile data when working with child Frames (clicking on a link in a new tab, popup window)
- Improved data transfer mechanism of the array of substitutions in the render process
- Added mechanism of intellectual work paste like human print (https://www.typingdna.com/demo-creditcard.html)
- Added test passing mechanism for Rects and CanvasBlocker (https://canvasblocker.kkapsner.de/test/domRectTest.html, https://kkapsner.github.io/CanvasBlocker/test/detectionTest.html)
- change clientRects - bounding and clientrects now match (https://canvasblocker.kkapsner.de/test/domRectTest.html)
- Added values in clauses 10000hz and 20000hz (https://canvasblocker.kkapsner.de/test/audioTest.html)
- Added changes of substitutions by viewport, css, service worker
- Saving passwords
- Data is saved once every 10 minutes instead of 40 minutes earlier, which improves the quality of data saving
- Sync sessions
- Added full web inspector (devTools console)
- Added a function to save cookies locally, if after closing the browser, for some reason, they were not saved on the server. When re-entering the system will offer to restore them. This in particular allows you to enter other machines without risk.
- Initialization of data at startup (When the browser starts, the loader starts working with the data. When entering the Session manager, the user data is already in the cache)
- Caching for the session and archive manager
- Added support for proxy 911.re without the need to use customDNS
- Updated proxy engine with new SSL
- Added focus on the NEW Session name field when creating a new session, focus on searching in the Session manager, Cookie manager, Session archive, etc.
- When switching between sessions through the left panel, the active tab is memorized
- Export and import bookmarks
- Ability to put the page update once in X
- Import cookies with a choice of multiple files
- Import coookies from session settings
- Added functional buttons logout and exit in the menu on the right, for login and exit, respectively
- A variant of the Simple theme to minimize the speed of the interface
- Blocked NEW Session name when editing session
- Added smart search in cookies manager
- Ability to change the input speed when using humanprint
- WebRTC local ip is no longer saved in Save as default
- Fixed a possible problem with loading drive.google.com on Chrome configs
- Fixed a possible problem with the timezone after changing the clock
- Fixed a possible problem with the wrong hash without changing the Canvas
- Fixed display bug in templates - any unsuccessful connection was previously reviewed as a tunnel, although it was entered, for example, http
- Fixed restriction on screen resolution, which made it impossible to set the value for 5K
- Fixed incorrect height value on fp-check.me
- Fixed a possible problem with overwriting the proxy in the network patterns after restarting browsers
- Fixed the order of plugins in navigator.plugins
- Fixed various interface bugs
- Fixed problem with saving creation date after session clone
- Fixed problems connecting to http sites
- Fixed possible crashes when closing sessions from the left menu
- Fixed a problem with the session clone and the import of cookies - a session with a clone in the list of sessions did not appear before the browser restart
- Fixed possible problems with downloading a number of sites
- Fixed problem with Firefox configs (vendor and productsub values were incorrectly passed)
- Fixed a problem on Windows with sticking the cursor when the window is resized
- Fixed problem with incorrect sorting of dates in last used
- Fixed a possible problem with infinite authorization on some sites
- Depricated local migration due to irrelevance
- Now the session is closed after closing the last tab (left menu)
- Now when “Load anonymity checker” is disabled, the inscription "Please, type a search query or website URL" is set as placeholder along with setting the cursor (as in Safari)
- The color of the active tab is changed to the color of the border
1) Fixed: referrer substitution when using the goToUrl method
2) Added: the ability to save the image (for captchas)
3) Added: the ability to get html at the moment
4) Added: the ability to get information on the designation of the session
We sincerely thank all our users for waiting for the new version and help in testing many intermediate beta versions! As always, we tried to hear all your wishes and requests in order to realize them in the most correct and functional form in the finished product. We hope we succeeded. This release has the status of RC (release candidate), which equates it to a full and stable version, but with the possibility of some bugs that we are ready to respond to promptly.
We do not stop at the achieved results and continue to work on improving the favorite product - very soon the realities of the Sphere will be radically new technologies in Canvas and WebGL, including the real uniqueness of prints and full performance video tests, and much more. In the near future, we will announce the start of beta testing of another innovative browser functionality.
The newest release is already available in your account on https://ls.tenebris.cc! And in order to be able to better understand the abilities and features of the newest version, we provide 14 days of free work to all active users!
We always welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions on the following contacts:
Jabber: [email protected]
Telegram: @devtnbrs, @devtenebris (Telegram-channel), @spherechat (Telegram-group)
E-mail: [email protected]
Thank you for being with us, your Linken Sphere team!
Hey, I would like to request a free tria
How to get 7 day trial?
Hi, I would like to try free version also
Hey. Can I use the test period?
Very interested in a trial please
please check your PM
Hello Tenebris ,
Can I have a free trial of the Linken Software please? This is my user: SHMUL
Kindly provide free trial.
LinkenSphere ID is hangzhou
Hello! Is the free trial still available? If so how can I get it? Waiting for a reply, thank you
@tenebris There are so many queries since May 17th but you seems not responding to anyone. Noticed you've posted an update of your software on May 31st.
I was also interested in trail. Your website loads in Russian for me, need English version please.
Why is he not replying? Is he still active?
Kindly provide free trial.
LinkenSphere ID is hangzhou
Hello. How can I get a test? Kind regards
Hi Id like a free trial please! I'm very interested, but want to try first if its works for me... Thank you very much
Separate names with a comma.