foreign tax certification

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by mrblackhat, Mar 24, 2009.

  1. mrblackhat

    mrblackhat Regular Member

    Nov 26, 2008
    Likes Received:
    The Frozen Wasteland a.k.a "Canada"
    is there any way that they can deduce one's age from the information you give them on a foreign tax certificate? Also, out of the three certificates available for submission, which would i submit? I don't have any employees or the like but i do rent shared server space in the united states, does that count as involvement in the U.S.? These are the two options:

    # Non-US persons

    * Certification Of No United States Activities
    * W-8BEN Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding

    I just submitted the first one listed was i right? I did that because it was like the one for Google Adsense where you are only obligated to submit your name acting as your signature.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2009