I wanted to start this thread as quite a lot of people are very interested in how to acquire and maintain 10,000+ twitter accounts. A few friends of mine are KILLING it on fiverr right now. Offering simple "I'll get you 10,000 twitter followers without a password" gig and they are getting anywhere from 30 - 100 orders per day. Most of them are profiting $3/per gig... that's a nice $2,700 - $9,000/mo profit. I know there is more cost to it (servers, accounts, proxies, emails etc...). I am going to continue to update this thread through my journey of creating/acquiring and building up 10,000 to 30,000 twitter accounts. I want to be able to maintain them, and eventually duplicate what people on fiverr are doing. (Plus I can stop purchasing 10-15 gigs per day myself on fiverr -- Save me some money!!) During this entire time I will tell you EXACTLY what I will be doing, so there will be no hidden things going on. If you would like to jump in and give advice to me, or anyone else, kindly do so. Day 1 - 08/05/12 Within the last few days I have acquired TweetDemon(v1.0.9) & Proxy Multiply. I did purchase TweetAttacks many months back, so TweetDemon is very familiar to me. Proxy Multiply is fairly new, it's basically an anonymous proxy extract program. Right now I am starting to build a proxy database. I am able to tap into my personal proxy database, and i'll use about 200 of them. From my understanding of how twitter works, I should be able to create about 600 accounts. I have checked out http://buyaccs.com/en/buy-bulk-twitter-accounts.php and it looks like their inventory is getting a bit low. I would like to purchase 5,000 accounts for around $100. That will get me halfway to my initial goal. If I can get 5,000 accounts and create another 600... 5,600 in total i'll need about 1,900 good proxies. Looking at this from the outside in, that appears that will be the biggest struggle. Not only finding good proxies, but proxies that will remain open.... hmmm... what your are thoughts on Day 1 so far? Day 1 Update: I do want to say that I am using the extra features for TweetAttacks TAAC. It comes with a whole of bunch of extra data like: first name, last name, picture folder, bio updates etc... I used 300 open proxies and tried to create 500 accounts. Out of that batch I was able to create 49. I used the module to change the bio, picture, location and out of that 47 were able to change. I did verify each 47 accounts are on twitter. Obviously, most of these will get suspended, but it's an interesting first test. I'm going to keep plopping around with TweetDemon. I've managed to create a little over 100 accounts already, with bio/location/info changed already. The real test is to see how many I have still alive on Day 2. I'll create about 500 accounts and see what is active tomorrow. Day 1 Update #2: Proxy Multiply has done a pretty good job so far. I have about 4,500 anonymous proxies in my database. So far, roughly 40% are working. I'm up to a little over 800 created twitter accounts today. Right now every single one is working. The goal is to hoard these accounts for a few weeks, let them age a bit... before I unleash the beast!