Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by chozzer, Jun 19, 2014.
Hi, What is the first things you do when you launch a website to help it get ranked?
2.Very good on-page seo
I first no index it when i finish design and star putting content i index it on google. Also redirect from www to http or different way.
Start getting high quality links from relevant sites. Only high quality links though
1. Blog about it.
2. Send out a press release.
3. Have the home page bookmarked
4. Create some videos for it, it could be intro or/and product review.
5. Get it on social media
6. If you have the money start promoting on paid ads.
7. Start building quality backlinks..
8. The list can go on and on..
Pretty much covered by the other guys, but a few more tips...
1.Good quality content(Decent word count 800-1000 words)
2.Good quality niche related backlinks(edu's .gov and wiki sites for high authority backlink juice)
3.Create social links facebook fan page etc and engage your audience and not just spam them.
4. But SEO tools for backlinking.(learn to use them properly first!!!)
5. Join niche related forums and drop your link in the signature.(don't spam your link!!!)
6. Advertise your site offline
7.Outsource the grunt work to ppl on fiverr.
8.Make sure you submit your url's to Google and the other engines to get indexed.
9.Advertise your services on free classified sites online.
10. Keep striving to improve your SEO knowledge and skills.
Hope that helps. Good luck!
^^ definitely good idea. basically everything you can to try and create a buzz about it. or a perceived buzz at least.
Find something nasty about a big company or a famous person and post it on your blog, if you're not scared of hitman in dark alleys
Separate names with a comma.