1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook: Release the Organic Views/Reach Petition!

Discussion in 'FaceBook' started by hoeven, Apr 7, 2014.

  1. hoeven

    hoeven Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2013
    Messages:
    279
    Likes Received:
    22
  2. TheUnborn

    TheUnborn Elite Member

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2013
    Messages:
    3,041
    Likes Received:
    1,672
    Occupation:
    SEO Consultant
    Home Page:
    What is this about? and link not working
     
  3. seekman

    seekman Regular Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2010
    Messages:
    416
    Likes Received:
    20
    Location:
    Europe
    Home Page:
  4. Rokebono

    Rokebono Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2013
    Messages:
    1,120
    Likes Received:
    1,672
    Location:
    Waste of time, 5000 people won't stop the hungry shark.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. hoeven

    hoeven Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2013
    Messages:
    279
    Likes Received:
    22
    well we can try..
     
  6. worldismine

    worldismine Regular Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2009
    Messages:
    372
    Likes Received:
    269
    Gooooooooooooooooooooood luck.
     
  7. RobertWilliams12

    RobertWilliams12 Registered Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2013
    Messages:
    93
    Likes Received:
    1
    are you guys having a low reach on pictures now? Im having also a fucking bad reach now in pictures, and also in links bad like before.
     
  8. prosper109

    prosper109 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2013
    Messages:
    165
    Likes Received:
    12
    Yeah I just noticed the same thing this afternoon. WTF.
     
  9. xha44a

    xha44a Power Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2012
    Messages:
    532
    Likes Received:
    444
    Hi,

    TURN OFF any spending you have with these clowns. I mean everyone. Not a red cent more to them until they see that we have to get value for our money as well.
     
  10. themob

    themob BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2013
    Messages:
    376
    Likes Received:
    40
    247 needed. Come on people to see what is happening haha
     
  11. RobertWilliams12

    RobertWilliams12 Registered Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2013
    Messages:
    93
    Likes Received:
    1
    That's shit, now i think that they're going to make a ZEOR organic reach, wtf reach in pictures decreased so much on my pages
     
  12. asap1

    asap1 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2013
    Messages:
    4,407
    Likes Received:
    2,830
    Occupation:
    Quality Control PBN
    Home Page:
    lol the only people that care about the reach dropping is people who are into IM and 99% of facebook does not have a facebook page or have 0 idea you can make money from a fb page thats why big FB is getting away with this because its only effecting the 1% while the other 99% has no idea what is going on.