Marketplace Thread Approved
This Web 2.0 service has been tested by the marketplace moderation team to ensure that it meets the standards for the marketplace. The service has been checked to ensure that it can deliver what it advertised in accordance to its TAT or in a timely manner if no TAT was provided.
Thread Edit Log
- The metrics for the websites I received in my report are more or less the same as what was advertised in the sales thread.
- All or the majority of the links that were delivered were live.
- Logins and passwords for the web 2.0s were delivered.
- At least the majority of the content used in the service was readable and was original (if advertised).
- The 5 most recent thread edits will appear hereInformation For Buyers:With anything more than 5 going in here
- Service Quality: The quality of the product or service that I receive is what you should expect, or better. If you feel that the quality of the service has dropped significantly, please let us know via the report button.
- Disputes: If you do not receive a product or service as advertised, or at all in the event of a dispute, do not be afraid of a "no refunds" refund policy as you are allowed to request a refund through the shit list process. For more information and to see whether or not your dispute qualifies, refer to the shit list rules and procedures.
- Review Copies: Per the marketplace rules, if a seller does not offer trials or review copies, please do not request them in the sales thread, otherwise your post will be removed and further action may be taken.