1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email marketing really the best?

Discussion in 'Making Money' started by donone123, Sep 16, 2015.

  1. donone123

    donone123 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2014
    Messages:
    268
    Likes Received:
    53
    I am running a campaign and earning per lead,

    however i am getting 1k -2k hits a day and i am thinking should i captcha their emails?

    I read that its the best marketing, but getting through spam filters and being like me ignoring marketing emails!

    Is it just me or am i being stupid?

    Also which email software actually beats spam blocks etc
     
  2. gh0st_0

    gh0st_0 Senior Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2015
    Messages:
    840
    Likes Received:
    504
    Occupation:
    Promoter
    Location:
    behind you
    If i had the chance i would try it for sure man, you got nothing to lose and the be honest there is a bit logic in the email marketing.... So i would suggest you go for it!
     
  3. donone123

    donone123 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2014
    Messages:
    268
    Likes Received:
    53
    Do you not think it prolongs the initial lead commission because the have to confirm email subscription, then get another email to do what they where initially looking for?

    I know you can follow up, but the average population dont really use emails as much as people like us would.

    I may be wrong....
     
  4. Optic88

    Optic88 Regular Member Premium Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2008
    Messages:
    314
    Likes Received:
    318
    Occupation:
    Fullstack Marketer @ PPCMode
    Location:
    KCMO
    Home Page:
    If you're trying to build a long lasting site, capturing their emails insures you can bring people back to your site. Rather than selling your hard earned visits for pennies...

    Email capture = a long term strategy.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. popbradley

    popbradley Power Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2009
    Messages:
    505
    Likes Received:
    177
    It is always better to capture the email. As an example, I did a test with clickbank products a few months back. I tracked everything and 25% of my sales came from them directly going to the offer and buying it. The other 75% where from follow up emails. People like to be warmed up to something and you might get a sale out of the person later you would of not got if you had never collected the email. Plus it has the added benefit that you can sale to them over and over again.
     
  6. icode0

    icode0 Newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2015
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    1
    This is the truth right here. Sacrifice the short term for a much more lasting long term product.
     
  7. petirthunder

    petirthunder BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2013
    Messages:
    560
    Likes Received:
    340
    Email marketing is good for list building. list building will make money
    for you on a long term.
     
  8. rayan rock

    rayan rock BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2015
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    4
    i need 5000 email can you help me
     
  9. ChanzGrande

    ChanzGrande Elite Member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2008
    Messages:
    2,484
    Likes Received:
    1,172
    Occupation:
    Accountant
    Location:
    Northern Woods Counting Money
    You can capture a portion of these emails if you want, however there are a number of factors that should determine if you squeeze leads yourself for later marketing, or if you direct link.

    One of these factors is the question of your current earnings and sales metrics figures. If things are going well - you probably shouldn't fix it. While you might be losing money now because you aren't squeezing the leads yourself - it's also possible that attempting to add this step into the sales funnel will significantly reduce your earnings from actual sales.

    Generally speaking squeezing leads is always a good strategy, but for newbies who are already earning - I tread cautiously because if/when something messes up it can often be hard for you to identify what is causing your profit losses.

    At least do your diligent research before attempting to change what is already working for you. You probably can improve your processes, but implementing things wrong might cost you more money than having the leads is worth.

    Personally I'd squeeze the leads regardless, but I have some experience too so that makes it a different question for me than it is for you.