1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easiest Article Directories To Get Accepted By?

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by DocBrown, Mar 6, 2011.

  1. DocBrown

    DocBrown Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2010
    Messages:
    211
    Likes Received:
    25
    Hi, i am currently looking to hire a full time article writer. The thing is becuase they are foreign they're english will only be 85-90% as good as a native english writer/speaker.

    What i want to know is what are the best places to submit such articles to give the best longest lasting backlinks?

    I know ezine articles and buzzle have a high standard but i heard goarticles standard is a little lower? and hib pages and squidoo lens are easy to get accepted by?

    What is your opinion? I have one potential emploee atm claiming to be able to write 50-100 articles in a week.
     
  2. roberteb

    roberteb Regular Member

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2010
    Messages:
    402
    Likes Received:
    120
    Location:
    UK
    You can use AMR / Article Demon to blast them out to the lower value article directories but I still prefer to get links from Ezine / Buzzle over the other low value ones.

    I'd use the articles maybe 80% to the low value sites and the other 10-20% I'd tidy up and submit to the larger moderated article directories. You'll get a bigger bang for your buck and much better authority backlinks to your site.

    The low PR article directories are that way for a reason.
     
  3. DocBrown

    DocBrown Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2010
    Messages:
    211
    Likes Received:
    25
    Thanks. I think along the same lines. I don't like creating thousands of backlinks only to wake up some morning and find they've been discredited by google for some reason.
     
  4. sarkark21

    sarkark21 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2010
    Messages:
    6,207
    Likes Received:
    703
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    SEO Consultant
    Location:
    Skype
    Home Page:
    Though Recent google updates has devalued Ezine and other top directories but still i would reckon that you should keep the aim to them only...Ezine Buzzle Article dashboard..etc