Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by allie12, Dec 10, 2008.
any cleaver ideas on how to drive traffic to an adult site for free?
check out their new sister website
what kind of site is it allie? I'd drive traffic at a blog very differently than at a tube or cam site.
It is an adult sex personals website.
Personally thats gonna be hard, most people have the favs, the best way to get an established dating site is to offer free memberships untill it gets big, then you can start a membership site, Also hit the adult forums, yahoo and google groups, start some groups, get a myspace, get a facebook,
Its really the same thing as any other IM just adult style. But to sart off, I would do free memberships and create a ton of groups.
It can be much easier with some investment.Recruiting affiliates may be good idea
I've found some pretty good info on adult affiliates at cozycampus dot com
how would i get an affiliate program started?
Honestly it's no different then driving traffic to any other site, but if you want better answers geared towards adult marketing, you should try:
http://webmasterbooty.com/forum <---Diamond Dave's adult webmaster forum
Personally most of mine comes from Google...
Thanks for the other resources...I signed up for all of the forums!
In my opinion, GFY sucks 8==D if your starting out, they are the biggest wanna bes I have seen. and they all think they are better than everyone else. (But thats just my opinion) Netpond is pretty decent alot of helpful friends. But I would have to say that
Is the best adult forum that anyone can belong to, The have the best resources and helpful people. CozyCampus hasnt been good for yrs, they are just not that active anymore.
Completely agree about GFY, I only visit there when I need a downer
Speaking of BHW's new adult affiliate sister site, does anyone know the URL to it? I saw it when BHW was down but can't remember it at all.
If you want absolutely free traffic, then I guess you should look to at submitting you website to a few of the adult website and adult blog directories. Choose the ones with a high pagerank both for the homepage and the category you decide to list under. it should be able to get you a few visitors per directory everyday. In my experience it ranges to a total of 20-100. Not all that much, but its free! And will pump up your serps too.. so choose the titles wisely..
OK. Getting adult traffic is much easier than getting any other type of traffic. Because of the following 3 reasons:
1. It is available in huge quantities - great part of the most sought after keywords are adult terms.
2. Adult traffic converts very bad, like 1:1000 for 1st page hit on paysite (which is the equivalent of advertisers/merchants landing page in CPA networks) , and that's when you REALLY know what you're doing and have awesome sites to promote. 1:1000 conversion rate is for free or 1-3 dollar trials which later convert to $30 full monthly memberships. WebCam and dating sites might convert somewhat better.
3. It's extremely easy to build and maintain a porn site. You get pre-made video and picture galleries from 'sponsors' (aka adult affiliate programs) and you just set those to be automatically posted on your blog using RSS feeds or whatever other method of automation that you might know of. You can also do it manually.
WAYS OF GETTING ADULT TRAFFIC:
1. Submit galleries to TGP sites (i.e. http://babeshunter.com). You can use a software that will automate the whole process for you, it's called Chameleon Submitter (www.chameleonsubmitter.com) - it's not cheap, monthly license is around $25 but it will make gallery submitting much faster and easier - you can submit to 200 sites in under an hour using this program. Here's a big list of TGP sites that you can submit your galleries to: www.chameleonsubmitter.com/sitelist.php TGPs from this list will be used when submitting with Chameleon also.
2. Upload your videos to porn tube sites that still accept uploads from users, like Xvideos.com does. You can find more of these sites here: Ovguide.com/adult-tubesites.html
3. Post on adult forums in video/pictures section.
4. Trade traffic with other adult sites. You can exchange hard links, or use a traffic trading script.
5. Advertise on blacklabelads.com it's the Adbrite for adult niche. Juicyads.com - another good source to buy adult ad space from.
6. Torrent traffic - create torrent files from your videos and then upload those to trackers like mininova.org/upload
Ha well that about covers the basics. Great post.
Asprind has a good start up guide i would like to ad to build blogs, a lot of sponsors have RSS feeds so you can automate that, also if you go to thumblogger.com they also have tools to import RSS feeds of even make your own RSS feeds from FHG (free hostes galleries)
You can also try the free linkdump submitter at
it doesnt give a lot of traffic but it does give you some backlinks.
I needed this answer as I am having the same troubles, thanks to EVERYONE as I have found some new valuable info that I have yet to find out about!!!
btw how are conversions with webcam dot com affiliate program, is it worth the time and investment?
IMO webcams.com is one of the best adult webcam affiliate programs. They have great looking models and lots of them, many different payout programs, like $45PPS for $4.95 trial, $25PPS for free life time trials (actually they bill the customer for $1 every month), $100PPS on first credit purchase, and 25% off all member's spending for the lifetime of the account.
Separate names with a comma.