Discussion in 'SEO - Link building' started by LukaB, Oct 16, 2012.
i want one review
Do you take non english orders ?
Asking for reviews when there's a 7 day trial available... Makes sense -.-
I'll try the 7 day trial on a new site and will report back. Thanks.
I would like to have a review
registered for the review package. username: xavier00
1. will i get a report?
2. what type of content u gonna use for description?
3. are your profile urls already indexed?
4. u said your accounts are aged. How much aged?
5. can u distribute package 3 among 75 urls? almost equally?
6. can i provide content myself? if yes then a spun format or different 500 notepad, where each has a different description?
will try this for the next 7 days and let you knw..
Good luck with your sales, that's definitely something I will try later on.
Buddy, there is a 7 day Trial...
Yes, but we are going confirm it in the next day or two and I will let you know.
There is a 7 day trial .....
You can go ahead and submit your project
1. Yes reports are given EVERY DAY.
2. The text you give us will be used for the social signals etc.
3. Yes most are indexed.
4. From 2-16 months, to make it look as natural as possible.
5. Yes YOU can choose how many social signals for each URl etc.
6. Well these are social signals, you don't really have to worry about content as much. But about the links which we will be adding more in a week, we will add such option.
This is just the start of the service, we are going to be updating it regularly and I'm sure you won't be making any mistake when choosing us, you will be 100% satisfied.
Thanks buddy, appreciated. We are working really hard for this
giving the trial a shot. I guess you don't pick the signals? Just enter in your info, url, pic, descrit, and hit go? Will you have the ability to pick your signals?
I have just created a project few second ago and will see how it goes. I will write a review after the project has been running for couple of days. Best luck with your service
will try this tomorrow!
You cannot pick the signals, they are random, we are trying to make it as natural as possible. However, we will be adding an option so you can pick the signals etc, should be up in a day or two. Already planned
Just to let you know that clicking on the banner doesn't redirect me to your site. Seems like it's not hyperlink-ed properly.
Good luck on your sales. I'll order one in next week.
Thanks, already notified a staff member to get it fixed.
Good to know, I try to avoid certain signals..
2 to 16 month old. WOW. i am IN.
We will have an option to Pick the Social Signals you want to avoid
And we are also adding new features almost DAILY!
Like new Link Types and Social Signals.... Stay Tuned!
Separate names with a comma.