There was a false positive detection by ESET Antivirus and ESET Smart Security this morning. The 13102 virus definition database update turned out to be a bit too strict and when you tried to access particular sites - i experienced with BHW, Twitter and this article talks about Google for instance - you weren't able to do it. ESET blocked the site and showed a warning about the site being malicious: Threat: HTML/Refresh.BC trojan It was a false positive, the latest 13103 update fixed the issue. At first i thought it's BHW, i was just about to make a thread, then i noticed that Twitter is blocked too, so i came to the conclusion that it must be me. I started to scan my system like a mad man with Hitman Pro and Malwarebytes just to find nothing. Then later i learnt, that it was just a false positive. I guess some of you noticed it, so it's just a heads up about what was it and that all is well now.