I was thinking to make this post for a while but kept forgetting to do so. So anyways recently I have been thinking of different ways to make some money online. I figured if other people have become successful then perhaps I can give this a shot and see where it takes me. I came up with this idea but don't know if you would say this is a bad idea or a good one. Please advice. Ok so you know those beats by dre headphones that everyone is talking about these days? I did a search and found on Ebay that these headphones (the real ones) sell for about $250- $300. I got to thinking that perhaps I could find someone who sells them at a discount. So I found this website called iOffer and the guy is a chinese whosaler who sells beats by dre headphones for $20 each. My question is how likely or realistic is it that if I buy a bunch of beats by dre headphones from this guy at $20 a piece would I be able to get away with selling them on ebay for $250- $300 like everyone else is doing? Or do you think this could not work? Cause I read the guys reviews and he has 99% positive feedback and most people are very happy with purchase and said headphones sound amazing and the other 1% is filled with people who know the headphones are knockoffs so they were not too happy. Still I wanted to give this a try cause if it works I could make a ton of money selling beats by dre at $200 or even $300 a piece when I only paid $20 for one pair. Just wondering what your thoughts are on this. Could this work or would you suggest this idea won't even work at all? Thanks for the replies.