My approach is usually identifying the niche and major sites ranking for various keywords.
How much time it takes you for research?My approach is usually identifying the niche and major sites ranking for various keywords.
Then I sort according to age and strength of site, I go after the newer, weaker websites. Focus on the easy keywords that they are ranking for.
Depending on the niche, for these individual easier keywords, I also look for related keywords.
That is mostly how I do mine.
Was not aware about snap info. I always check my competition for getting ideas as you mentioned.There are 3 kind of keywords that you should know about. Informational, snap info, and transactional.
1) You first need to make sure the kind of keywords you are looking for.
2) Then start looking for keywords that meets your requirements.
3) Find the monthly search volume for each, and assign a value against each.
4) Check on your competition usage on keywords, and find out what is working for them. And then work out a strategy for your campaign.
5) You can now focus on long-tail keywords to draw in more traffic, even though they are informational ones.
We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features and essential functions on BlackHatWorld and other forums. These functions are unrelated to ads, such as internal links and images. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.