Discussion in 'SEO - Link building' started by flx89, Sep 24, 2012.
You can find a blog sample here:
So we pay for $2500 start up fee if we opt for 100 blogs and then pay $500 a month afterwards. So that's like $25 startup fee for each blog.
I'm confused about the monthly payment.. why do we have to pay afterwards if the blogs are already transferred to us?
Just the domain names will be transferred to your godaddy account, not the whole blog.
I have posted some new Q&A under your first message.
We will only transfer the domains into your account after 60 days. The blogs remain on our hosting. The monthly fee includes: payment for unique IP, payment for hosting, full support if needed, updates and upgrades to wordpress, and also monthly backups for the entire network.
we are available on Skype: ProOptimization
Screenshot for a highly competitive keyword after 50 blogs were created
feel free to ask any questions you might have regarding our service
started working on the orders we received
Hi I have a few of questions if you dont mind having read you FAQ:
1. You say keep the number of links per blog low (to a minimum to avoid footprint), how many is that roughly (ie 2, 5, 10?)
2. Do you use the same WP template for each blog?
3. Is the PR of each blog really important or is the content (on a Blog with PR0) more relevant in your opinion ?
4. you offer a 1 blog service and 5 blog service. In your opinion, Will this actually have much effect on your sites SERP or is a network of 25 to 50 more realistic for decent SERP movement?
Hey, Thanks for your interest.
1. For my own networks, i'm using a maximum of 2-3 links / post. This is what i think it's best to avoid footprints. You can use as many as you like....
2. Yes, usually we use WP because they are the best, and easier to use. However we can install others if you need.
3. That depends on what you need. If you care more about PR, then you can grab a network with PR2+, or PR3+....if not, we can even register brand new domains, that contain your specific keywords.
4. I have just finished a network for my own use, of 30 blogs, and my main 2 keywords are now:
# 14 from n/a
# 22 from n/a
It's obvious that if the network it's bigger, the results are better.
If you have other questions, please ask.
Will you be using SEO hosting or multiple shared hosting accounts? If yes, how many shared accounts?
We are using two different seo hosting accounts from 15 different locations, and about 10 different countries
Im interested in something like this but have read that putting blogs on something like seo hosting is basically like telling google you are creating a blog network or am I wrong?
That's just a myth. We've been creating networks since 2005 and we know exactly how to protect our networks. We hide the footprints by using a good hosting, and many IP classes, A and B included.
Just wondering about one thing.
Lets say I want to order 100 blog network with articles included . (You mentioned that you can tranfer them after 60 days to my account).
So the question is if in these 60 days more than 50% of these blogs will be deindexed by google - do you replace these domains with no additional cost or it will be my problems ?
Because it can be pretty stupid to throw about 4k $ for a network and then lost them in one month.
After 60 days we can transfer the domains to you. The blogs will remain on our hostings, and we will maintain them.
We are just creating the blogs, and maintain them. We are not responsible if you spam the blogs, and they will get deindexed. Never had a deindex problem with this type of blog networks. As i said, we are just creating the blogs, and we can't be responsible for your actions.
Replied to all questions from PM
just emailed the report for one network
Separate names with a comma.