I have been researching using speech to text recognition and translation tools for use in my content creation activities for some time now. I have struggled through using Dragon naturally speaking to create unique content, and various wordpress plugins etc for translation activities. I have even had limited success with spinner translation services for content automation. While all of these tools have had their share of success stories, I would like to give you a tip that has allowed me to create guaranteed Google loving content with one click translation capabilities. While many of you have mentioned using Google translate to translate articles, even back and forth between languages for spinning purposes, i have found a much better, and even simpler solution to all of your content needs, and it is one that is 100% guaranteed to give you unique content in over 50 languages. The first thing, and the only thing you will need is Google Chrome. One little known advantage of Google Chrome is that if you visit the google translate page, and choose english as the input language, you will notice a small microphone icon at the bottom left corner of the text input box. If you click on this microphone, you can now simply speak into your microphone and the Google speech to text engine will input your spoken words in the form of text into the box. You now have uniqu content to cut and paste into anything you want, twitter, your blog, etc... You can also translate this text into any language that you wish, then cut and paste it into anything you want. I have found that the speech recognition is superb, and there is no "training" needed, as with other tts tools such as Sphinx (for linux) or Dragon Naturally speaking (for Windows). The only draw back is that if you hesitate for too long, you will have to click to the end of the last text stated, and hit the microphone button to continue. I hope this helps some of you struggling with text to speech engines, unique content needs, or translation on the fly. I have not tested it extensively yet, but I am getting some pretty good results in doing this with transcribing youtube video and other vid/audio sources for automating the creation process from outside sources. The only problem I have is overcoming the pause breaks, as this stops the transcribing process.