Discussion in 'Cloaking and Content Generators' started by BHapprentice33, Aug 10, 2008.
You have pretty big lacks of knowledge for wanting to do SEO.
1) FTP (File transfer protocol) is used to access the files on your server - upload them, download them and manage them. An FTP client is a piece of software use to connect to your server and do all of the above.
A very popular (it doesn't mean good) FTP client is Total Commander.
You can find it at Google simply by searching: "Total Commander" Download or something
To connect to your FTP you need host, username and pass.
You can always use Internet Explorer by typing in:
And than drag & drop the files - but that's a stupid way of doing it xD
2) A MySQL Database is a type of free database that's used very often in working with PHP Files. MySQL makes it possible to manage your own database on the server.
To use a database you need to connect to your mysql account on the server and start a database for the Content Solution V2
I recommend that you :
1) Get Premium quality hosting (yes yes - you pay for it)
2) Contact the hosting tech support
3) Tell them you need FTP Data, Full MySQL Data and you need them to setup a database for you named contactv2 for example
4) Help configuring and setting up the script.
Hope it will work.
Separate names with a comma.