Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by turdface, Sep 28, 2016.
Are these all your domain updates?
The ones with spam need backlinks taken away to get a better spam score.
And what precisely would you like to know?
Many of the sites TF/CF ratios are so unbalanced. Not worth picking up these domains unless they are niche relevant to what you do or have niche relevant backlinks (which I doubt).
Remember bro,you gotta pay for hosting no matter what metrics your domain has- so why not pay for hosting sites that are really powerful metrics wise, instead of sites that resemble a struggling money site?
Yeah, a lot of these sites have like 0 TF which is bad sign from the get go. Also, Moz Trust and stats like that mean jack shit. How many referring domains do these sites have is also important, also check the anchor profile if it's spammed or not. Check if the links going to that site are just spammed links or do they seem to come from natural places for a domain like that (for that, check the archive.org for what was on that site in the past).
If the domain authority and page authority stats don't mean much are there ones I should use? I posted this cuz I wanted to see people's summary of my sites. I've had these sites for a long time.
The quality and context of the backlinks, along with the number of them, are what matter.
I personally picked up lots of domains for PBNs. These are what I look for:
1) TF/CF above 20 with 1:1 ratio
2) RD (my minimum is 20)
3) Anchor text ratio and terms. Must be clean and not over optimized or previously used for spam (check majestic historic database)
4) Domain name should be brand able without any keywords in it if possible. Hard to do, but I try.
5) Wayback history doesn't show the site used for bad niches like payday loans etc.
6) Backlinks amount not thousands or hundreds of thousands. Those are usually spam. Legit old sites with that high a number due to it's authority are super rare and very pricey.
7) Backlink profile musn't consist of comments, profile links and other low quality links. Doesn't matter if they aren't from big names or .edu sites, what matters is the type of link.
The above is the barest minimum checks I do, and I didn't include stuff like domain age and others.
Hope this helps you. Cheers.
There is actually ni good domain in yourlist except maybe 1 lol
Sorry but they all look spammy just from what you see there. You can get better domains on here for $10 based on those metrics
There's just been a Moz update this week, are these updated stats ?
Just the last couple are updated. The top ones were checked a while ago and i never got all the way through the entire selection.
Average domain age is like 6 years.
Separate names with a comma.