Hello, I have a Client in need of guaranteed SEO results to place them on the 1st page of Google for 4 different gambling-related keywords (2 - 5 words per keyword). I've seen several posts here from SEO companies using a lot of hyperbole and claiming they can "destroy" Google or that Google will have to "change its algorithm" to beat them or that they are "99%" sure they can achieve 1st page results, etc. Talk is cheap. If SEO companies are so certain they can produce results, then they should be backing them up with guarantees. No results, no payment. Because if an SEO company is 99% certain they can achieve 1st page results, then they should be able to absorb the 1% they won't get paid for and still make a killing from the other 99%. In fact, they could even charge a premium for guaranteed results to more than make up for the small % they don't achieve results for. Of course, that's only viable if a company is actually able to produce consistent SEO results. Any SEO company unable to offer any type of guarantee means they aren't confident in their ability to consistently produce SEO results. That much is certain. My Clients have been burned in the past using supposedly reputable companies on Freelancer with 5-star reviews that actually lowered their Google rankings across-the-board after paying them $600, and then refused to refund any money. My current Client only wants to pay for results after also having been burned similarly in the past. So, is there a company here so certain of its ability to achieve 1st page results, that they can actually guarantee it?