1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chinese replica site

Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by paulik123, Apr 7, 2010.

  1. paulik123

    paulik123 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2009
    Messages:
    141
    Likes Received:
    139
    Location:
    In the sewer
    any site where i can order chinese mobile phone replicas? or any replicas. i want to sell them at a higher price
     
  2. pasdoy

    pasdoy Power Member

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2008
    Messages:
    727
    Likes Received:
    231
    contact me I might have good deals for you
     
  3. sheppo

    sheppo Newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2009
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    5
    Im interested too PM me
     
  4. sheppo

    sheppo Newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2009
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    5
    PM me im intereted
     
  5. syek1

    syek1 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2010
    Messages:
    247
    Likes Received:
    132
    Location:
    South africa
    Fastcardtech.com I'm not sure how cheap they are but they have a lot of chinese electronics including phones
    Posted via Mobile Device
     
  6. donnabrown

    donnabrown Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2010
    Messages:
    41
    Likes Received:
    12
    try dealextreme.c0m they rock
    free shipping to any country
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. shaunpollock2008

    shaunpollock2008 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Messages:
    165
    Likes Received:
    26
    i hate china since i got scammed, and escaped a few more attempts of getting scammed in alibaba
     
  8. syek1

    syek1 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2010
    Messages:
    247
    Likes Received:
    132
    Location:
    South africa
    I know how you feel shaunpollock. I don't think I will ever order electronics from china again. 99% of them selling electronics are scammers and the other 1% are selling crap quality stuff that probably won't even work when you get it
    Posted via Mobile Device
     
  9. Marietta

    Marietta Newbie

    Joined:
    May 13, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I buy them from http://www.chinabuye.com/
     
  10. shapsp

    shapsp Power Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2009
    Messages:
    667
    Likes Received:
    533
    Occupation:
    Student
    Location:
    South
    Hey guys i sell replica phones.
    i own an ecommerce store myself.
    saramobi dot com

    pm me if you need special prices.
    bhw price!
     
  11. webdesign

    webdesign Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    May 9, 2009
    Messages:
    415
    Likes Received:
    113
    Occupation:
    unemployed
    Location:
    UK
    Chinese electronic replicas are unsafe and bad news in most cases dude, stay clear!

    I'm sure you know of DHgate? This should be in dropshipping by the way!
     
  12. all_for_war

    all_for_war Newbie

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2009
    Messages:
    48
    Likes Received:
    4
    scammer. scammed me out of hundreds of dollars
     
  13. shapsp

    shapsp Power Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2009
    Messages:
    667
    Likes Received:
    533
    Occupation:
    Student
    Location:
    South
    as an electronic wholesaler, i sell quite alot of phones. and ppl are buying it with no probs. of course, there are some returns. But most of the time, customers are happy and satisfied.

    95% of all things are made in China.
    So, what is your say.
    All china goods are bad?