The issue has been resolved. I want to follow up here because I don't like it when someone bitches about something, the problem is resolved, and then that person never acknowledges that things have worked out. I don't want to be one of those guys. I've used a few spinners in the past. I signed up for the free trial of ChimpRewriter. And was very satisfied with it. I won't name the other apps I tried because I don't want to bad mouth other businesses. It wasn't like I hated their products, I just wasn't quite happy enough with them. Used the trial version of ChimpRewriter and loved it. The price seemed very fair, and I was all in on it. That was my frustration - not that the product had faults, but I was anxious to get going and use the paid version and couldn't do so. I tried it both as a rewriter (basically editing one article to create one new article) and as a spinner (generate 5, 10, 20 articles from one rewrite). Both ways worked great. The thesaurus (the list of replacement words) is better than what I was using before. The general interface is better than other apps I tried (just seemed more polished and more like a "real" app). I'm a software engineer, so I know all about technical issues with software (I think I've spent more time "putting out fires" than I have actually writing code). They said it was a "technical glitch" and I believe that, as the problem was resolved right away. Understood. I wish I had known about this app years ago when I was spinning like crazy. Now, only a few times a month. Still definitely worth the monthly fee even if I only use the product occasionally.