Hi there, I use the RSS feed of my corporate blog, to automatically post snippets of new articles to my fanpage. A few days ago I recognized that it posted a few links instead of new articles. I checked the RSS feed and it did show some links instead of the usual content. I deleted nearly every plugin I sat hours and hours in front of my database and after that I did a search for base64 code in my wordpress files. And I got it. For me it was an encoded line in the wp-config.php. After the removal the spamlinks where gone, but the feed was still broken, so I installed the fix rss feed plugin. So you guys better check your feed, now!