1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charitable Creative control website design

Discussion in 'Hire a Freelancer' started by IAMAZEME, May 10, 2011.

  1. IAMAZEME

    IAMAZEME Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2008
    Messages:
    661
    Likes Received:
    354
    I am looking for a creative person who is aware or up to date on the Gulf of Mexico oil spill! I am so sick of ppl simply forgetting the biggest global disaster to hit us in our lifetime. PPL sit back and act as if it didnt happen.s As if the 100k's of fish and birds and livestock found dead mysteriously isnt from this massive oil spill that has contaminated our worlds life supply.

    Any how the project is to remake bpnot4me.com into a memorial that highlights the tragic effects of the oil spill. Things that happened during the spill and the after effects that are happening now. from the familes to the animals to environmental effects. This is also a donation page so the overall concept is to bring awareness and raise funds for the victims. 90% of funds raised go towards victims families in Louisiana. The other 10% is used for operation costs, designs, and promotions. Well versed in the English language is a most. Send me a pm with your portfolio and a quick reason why you should be the new designer.