Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by shenski, Apr 13, 2017.
can anyone help me to check bad links from domain and export for disavow
you could get a ahrefs trial and check them yourself or?
ahrefs cant check bad links i need majescticseo account but is exxpensive
Hey bud, ahref can actually check bad links. Try it out
You are wasting your time mate, the disavow tool does nothing except collecting data for G algo updates. It's not gonna help you in any way, size or form.
what you mean its not help for ranking if i remove TRUST FLOW DOMAINS with 0 score?
Use href, it can useful for you.The easy way to find out the bad links.
It's fine, when you remove them. But you want to disavow them and this is senseless. It will help you, if you have to undergo a manual review. As I the reviewer sees the disavow tag I means you have done something.
The disavow is an internal G tag for the engineers it doesn't influence the algorithm. So if you are not under manual review no reason for doing so.
im not have manual review , but my website not rank up.. maybe if i remove it i will have good link profile
Again, the disavow tool does nothing to your link profil. It just marks the links you added as "disavowed" so that G employee can see it, checking your site. It doesn't affect the algo in any shape, size or form.
If this is what you want, you have to REMOVE the links, from those sites.
okey what you will say how can i rank up ?
Look like a quality site:
- bounce rate under 50 %
- time on site 2 min
- likes and traffic and shares coming from G+ and Twitter
- average post length 1000 words
- every posts includes pict., 2 or 3 external links and 2-3 internal to other posts on your site
- keyword density ~ 0,5 %
- keywords in page, url, synonymes in Meta and H1
- social share buttons
- correct shema markup that links your social profiles to site with persona and organization
- Get rid off as many spammy links by removing from the sites
- Get guest posts, forum links (direct in thread), mentions on important niche sites by commenting your brand
This will keep you safe.
OMG...... what have I just read?
Separate names with a comma.