Discussion in 'YouTube' started by TheAce, Jan 4, 2013.
So do you guys think the only way to be successful on Youtube now days is to buy views?
Have you ever heard of the term ranking?
Rank the video...
Rank a page, include the video
Theres like tons of options to get views to your video, all you need is a pair of eyes and a brain ready to go through BHW
Best of luck with the read
Quality video but 0 views = no one cares.
Pretty much, unless you're able to generate them yourself.
What this term "rank" mean at Internet marketing and at youtube views? Could you explain it or maybe give a link of a site who does?
Sorry if it is a silly question.
No you retard
Thanks Ismstd, about youtube video's ranking, the number of views is the most important variable to get well ranked?
Literally, YouTube ranks video from the number of unique views, favorite, comment, embed and Likes a video receives.
Most of the views been sold out there are not of any significant help to your ranking especially now that YouTube ranks video from the length of time it was watched which proved it's been watched by real human.
To answer your question, you don't really need to buy views to rank a video.
1. Optimize your video for profitable keywords.
2. Build back links and rank them on the search engines will bring real visitors and views.
3. Promote them on social network.
4. Promote them on your site with traffic.
5. Embed it on squidoo and other sites will go a long way in keeping you ranking on the top of the search engines and YouTube and you will make way more money than buying some fake views and building a stable income.
Thanks your words were nice help
Unless you are some super known superstar, you need to buy views.
Not Just views, but Also the likes, comments plays a vital role, Also some Dislikes to the video looks natural to Google as nothing is 100% satisfied in this world
The views are not that relevant. You can easy achieve top yt rankings with 0 views Just check other threads from this section and you will see a lot of proofs.
Separate names with a comma.